Club Staffing

Updated January 18, 2015
Updated January 18, 2015
4.8

CEO

I've been on numerous assignments with Club Staffing. All assignments have been a positive experience!

Current Employee - Sonographer in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Sonographer in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Club Staffing as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Job assignments have been well matched with my skills. The support, regarding pay, housing and any issues that have arisen, have been immediately resolved. Amazing recruiter.. Thanks Annetra!!!

Cons

With a travel assignment, one must be able to adjust to a new work and living environment with a positive and flexible attitude. Don't drag negativity to a new assignment ..

No advice..

Club Staffing Response

Jan 27, 2015DVP, Club Staffing

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Club Staffing - I am glad to hear you were happy with your job assignments and recruiter! We are always open to your feedback on how to continue to ... More

Enjoy working for this company

Current Employee - Sonographer/RVT in Youngstown, OH
    Current Employee - Sonographer/RVT in Youngstown, OH

I have been working at Club Staffing as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

This company very easy to work for, recruiters are very friendly, very helpful with anything they possibly can. Good pay and benefits.

Cons

Seems like there is lack of communication between different departmentsof company like payroll vs housing dept

Better or quicker communictions between departments.

Good Rapport

Former Employee - Medical Technologist in Astoria, OR
    Former Employee - Medical Technologist in Astoria, OR

I worked at Club Staffing as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I needed to change apartments while on an extended assignment, and my recruiter jumped right in to find me a new place immediately. She also checked in with me weekly to see how I was coming along at my assignment, and she got me a raise when I extended there. The office staff always responded quickly to my phone calls as well.

Cons

Really none ! This was my first assignment with this company, and was the best one overall I used out of three between 2010 and 2012.

Why I enjoyed working for Club Staffing and my excellent recruiter, Mrs. Erin McConnell

Former Employee - Lab Technologist-traveler in Westerly, RI
    Former Employee - Lab Technologist-traveler in Westerly, RI

I worked at Club Staffing as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Erin was always most supportive and responsive, as well as available. She was able to either answer my problems or issues herself, or link me up with the appropriate persons.

Cons

My only regret with the Club Staffing agency is that my relationships with their staff was always "electronic". You just don't get to meet folks face to face.

It would be great if they could initiate sort of an on-line newsletter w/faces and names. Perhaps there could be brief bio's and/or human-interest pieces on various employees.!

Great company to work with!

I have been working at Club Staffing

Pros

Club Staffing makes every aspect of being a traveler easy. They make the process of going to each assignment as painless as possible. My recruiter is always there to help or answer any question I may have.

Cons

The only thing I can think of as a con would be keeping track of which office is in which time zone. Sometimes it takes awhile to reach certain reps if you are calling from the East coast.

Keep doing what you're doing!

The ONLY company you will want!

I have been working at Club Staffing as a contractor

Pros

Months before I contemplated being a Traveler I interviewed many companies. I was uneasy and unsure of my decision to leave the comforts of my home town and family to venture out into the unknown. Club Staffing was the final phone call I made and too bad wasn't the first. I was very fortunate to speak to one of the most sincere, straightforward, knowledgeable, and friendly Recruiters ever. Yep Cyndi S was the perfect fit for me and made the transition easy and calmed any apprehensions I had. She graciously supplied me with names and numbers of some of her current travelers and suggested I call them to pick their brains and get the real scoop honestly and candidly. I REALLY appreciate Cyndi's truthfulness and no nonsense approach in regard to taking assignments and future destinations. There is an entire friendly team at Club Staffing to assist you promptly, efficiently, and resolve any issues that may occur. I even had the opportunity to meet the Club Staffing crew up close and personal on a recent trip to Boca Raton. EVERYONE was so warm and welcoming and I could tell they DEFINITELY loved their job and would be there to support me through my traveling career. Kudos to Club Staffing and Cyndi for making me one HAPPY Sonographer as I navigate new surroundings and positions!!

Cons

Haven't encountered any so far.

Very good travel company, and Candice Slaughter is an excellent recruitor.

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have been working at Club Staffing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, motivated recruitors, good health insurance, very responsive

Cons

I don't have any problems with Club Staffing. Traveling therapy is not for me. It can be difficulty to sustain contracts to 13 weeks and you may get pressure to take a full time position or move on. But if you're interested in contract work this is an excellent company.

Awesome Company..

Current Employee - MRI Technologist
    Current Employee - MRI Technologist

I have been working at Club Staffing as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Best recruiter Ashley Franco. She is professional and always so caring about her travelers. I have worked for her for several years and I can honestly say she is not only my recruiter but my friend. I know she is always looking out for my best interest and she is always on top of taking care of any issues that arise while i am on assignment.

Cons

None that I can think of:)

Awesome Company to work for!!!!

Current Employee - Travel Respiratory Therapist in Lubbock, TX
    Current Employee - Travel Respiratory Therapist in Lubbock, TX

I have been working at Club Staffing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

My recruiter at Club really was and is still one of my favorite people to work with traveling as a respiratory therapist. He always checked in to check on me to see if i needed anything and how my assignment was going. Thank you Mason Stebbins for everything. People like you make or break a company!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say

If i ever had a problem that Mason couldnt take care of, then the upper management took good care of me. Strong company to work for!

I really enjoyed working at Club Staffing with Mason Stebbins. He was always calling to ask how I was doing.

Former Employee - PTA in Centerville, TN
    Former Employee - PTA in Centerville, TN

I worked at Club Staffing as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The pay rate was great, and I got to see another part of the state of Tennessee. Club staffing gets many contract postings throughout the country, and will work with you in order to get the assignment you want.

Cons

I had a few issues with the mileage reimbursement for my home health work, but I was able to get it resolved quickly.