Clutch Group

Professional Law Service Company

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Clutch Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Opportunities for growth, wonderful culture, fun and fast-paced environment, able to work in banking, medical device, and other fast-developing areas of commerce. Wonderful benefits and excellent pay. I am very happy to be working for Clutch Group and consider myself blessed to have this wonderful opportunity come into my professional life.

Cons

I really can't say anything bad about this company, the people are fantastic, there is a work-life balance, and best of all I can apply my legal skills and not work for a law firm.

Amazing People Doing Amazing Things

Current Employee - Management in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Management in Washington, DC

I have been working at Clutch Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Clutch Group is a catalyst for change in the legal and compliance market. We are a client-centric organization that has one goal, to help our clients reduce the noise and solve their most complex and data-driven challenges. Clutch Group is defined by an unparalleled group of creative, knowledgeable, and decisive professionals working across the most heavily regulated and highly litigious industries. On a daily basis, the management team is awe struck by the dedication, innovation and resourceful nature of the global team.

Cons

Our success has driven a culture of demand. This intensity and work culture can, unfortunately, infringe upon your personal life. However, we are actively working to fortify our support functions and to focus on work/life balance.

We need to replicate the same passion we bring to client satisfaction to employee satisfaction.

The most exciting job I've ever had with the best people I have ever worked with.

I have been working at Clutch Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is a rapidly growing company in a dynamic industry. Innovation and creativity are part of the culture and the company is full of motivated, A+ talent. The days are full of interesting challenging work and the client base are leading companies in their respective industries. Fun place to work.

Cons

Start up mentality can sometimes interfere with more reasoned and measured approaches.

Keep it up!

The best litigation services company I've ever worked for

Current Employee - Senior Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Clutch Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-The company "gets it" - smartest people around in the legal technology and process space
    -Extremely friendly culture - my coworkers are people I'd actually be friends with "in real life"
    -Work for some very interesting, high profile clients -- front page of Wall Street Journal type of cases
    -Explosive growth recently, it's exciting (and potentially HUGELY rewarding) to be involved

Cons

-Growing so rapidly that workload can be intense at times
    -Chaos and stress (though, I will say expectations are reasonable and adjusted)

Communication across project teams needs to an ongoing priority, especially during these fast-paced times.

Unique and exciting place to work!

I have been working at Clutch Group

Pros

Clutch Group is a great company to work for. Each day is different and the opportunities to handle projects and travel are endless. The company is growing rapidly in the last few years. The leadership team has a great vision for the future of the company.

Cons

The only con to working with the company is the unpredictability. With the right attitude and approach this is not an obstacle.

The management are very passionate about the work that we do. They value and appreciate the employees and take the time to help those that are new to the company! It's a big company feel in a small community.

Clutch is a company that's changing the market, with a dynamic and never-boring working environment

I have been working at Clutch Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My coworkers are probably the people that I hand out with most, which is great. Everyone works hard, and everyone plays hard. You have a lot of freedom and flexibility to plot your own course and accomplish your goals-- and at the same time you have the opportunity to interact with the upper management at some of the largest companies in the world. Global travel is a definite plus. It's fun to be part of an innovative, growing company.

Cons

There is always work to do, so timetimes work-life balance is a challenge. Because Clutch is global with offices around the world, sometimes communication is an issue.

Continue to communicate effectively and often with teams; increase transparency.

A Creative & Innovative Company

I have been working at Clutch Group full-time

Pros

The people at Clutch can achieve the impossible. The work at Clutch is complex and interesting and is for very large clients. You get the opportunity to work with very senior executives at large banks. The pace of growth has been both an advantage and disadvantage, but it keeps things exciting! The people at Clutch are fun, intelligent and considerate. They are a diverse group and the company does support diversity. There are opportunities for growth from a compensation and title perspective. These opportunities are not spread over a long period of time, you can see substantial merit based growth within a few years. The senior management cares about the employees.

Cons

The company is a demanding (but rewarding) environment. The work is difficult and the hours can be very long. The pace of growth has made it difficult to scale individual employee and professional development plans but that appears to be a current focus. The CEO, Abhi Shah, plays no real role in the business and is distant.

Keep up the Good Work!!! Invest in your people. They will drive your revenue, profit, culture, and success.

Enjoyable atmosphere, great people.

Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Clutch Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The management at Clutch is friendly, responsive, and generally very on top of things. In keeping with this culture, they try to bring in people, for both permanent and contract positions, who share a like attitude. This makes the review room a place you don't mind spending time in and where you can actually enjoy being. It is also a great location for commuting since it is really close to stations, which really matters when winter comes around. It is also not uncommon for them to bring in lunch or dinner when a review is particularly intense or lengthy.

Cons

Not a lot of downside here.

Best place I've ever worked, needs a few tweaks for perfection

I have been working at Clutch Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have never been so excited to go to work everyday. Incredible feeling of ownership in the success of the company.

Cons

The demands on the personnel to deliver the success coupled with the CEO's views on costs and that people are just warm interchangeable cogs in the company make it very taxing and prone to burnout.

Better benefits and a new CEO would go a long way to making this an unstoppable organization.

Associate

I have been working at Clutch Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are a lot of talented individuals. The company is growing so there are tons of opportunities. The people are hardworking and friendly.

Cons

The company is growing at a fast pace and it can be a bit unorganized at times.

Management should start investing in appropriate toolsets and systems to avoid manual work and issues that come with manual work.