CoActiv Capital Partners

Be The First To
Add Photos

Donald Campbell

Challenging, fast paced company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFast paced, high exposure to upper management

ConsLittle career growth, management constantly changing their mind, very focused on sales

Company with great potential

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Horsham, PA

Pros- Tons of exposure that may not fit into my "job title" but allows for my development
    - Growing company that is profitable
    - Leadership demonstrates empathy and concern for employees
    - Wonderful benefits
    - Fairly good work/life balance

Cons- Smaller organization that is slightly understaffed
    - Too many initiatives going on at once and this leads to confusion about my priorities
    - Creativity is not valued

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to harness the good things going on with the company and help us focus our efforts. Sometimes we have too many projects going on and it's easy to be discouraged and feel overworked. The company has come a long way over the last couple years and I applaud the effort by leadership to change the culture for the better.

Dissatisfied

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Horsham, PA

ProsPay and Benefits were good. Had a good strong parent. Good environment to learn in.

ConsSenior Management did not know how to treat people and motivate them. Let own egos get in way of running the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a step back and see the bigger picture. Understand that people for the most part come to work to do a good job and it is better to develop them then berate them.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Difficult Place to Work!

Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) Horsham, PA

ProsGreat bennefits, Global 500 parent (Marubeni), nice company picnic every year, friendly CEO

ConsLack of communication, highly understaffed, no support from management, no interdepartmental team strategy, no respect for non executive level employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are a lost cause. Your company is run like a haphazard zoo. You have so many disgruntled employees it is sad. You only care about selling deals to customers. Once the deal is done you treat your customers horribly. When the financial crisis is over and banks are lending again you will fail. Good luck.

good place to learn, but not to drive one's career to the next level

Regional Territory Manager (Former Employee) Horsham, PA

ProsLearning the capital equipment leasing business. excellent training program for hires new to the industry. Company is backed by a solid parent company. Benefits are good.

Conspoor pay/commission plan, no positive reinforcement, very negative atmosphere that doesn't invite the drive to work harder, repetitive errors that never get resolved

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to your sales people and commend people for doing a job well done.

Worked for CoActiv Capital Partners? Contribute to the Community!