CoWorx Staffing

Be The First To
Add Photos

Michael R. Epstein

Ok Staffing

Office Assistant (Former Employee)
    Warren, NJ

ProsQuick Work,Nice pay ,Good Companies

ConsOverturn Rate in the office,Lying about pay

HORRIBLE

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere is not one thing that I can say good about this company, Absolutely horrible.

ConsI was working for CoWorx Staffing about a month ago, when my assignment ended. The individuals from the Waterbury CT office went to collect my belongings from the company. I had asked that when they did this if they could contact me so that I could meet them as their location is over 45 minutes away and I am not suppose to drive due to a torn ACL. Now I have returned to work (still unable to drive) and am unable to get to their location to collect my personal belongings. I asked if the company could ship my belongings to me as they went to pick them up it is now their responsibility to get them back to me. I was told no. So this company collected my personal stuff without out my permission and now will not return it. What kind of crazy crooked business are you guys running? You pay your employees minimum wage then steal from them. Take my word of advice anyone reading this do not work for this company they will blind side you then steal from you. Great company to work for NOT!!! Look else were for more reputable staffing agencies.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire all of Waterbury and try again.

Slow but Beneficial Process

Onsite Manager (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsThis company is growing at the moment.

ConsThe Cons have yet to be determined as this is a new role for me.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Diligent in getting me a contract position

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey were quite friendly and helpful in getting me set up within their system. Found me a contract position right away.

ConsStaffing changed/moved on or whatever. When my contract position ended and there was nothing immediate in offerings, I needed to apply for unemployment - they were not clear as to the requirements for checking in so government unemployment requirements would be met. Had to elevate my concern to a government supervisor to get my unemployment check.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave clear stated policies that ALL employees at CoWorx are aware of. Don't just parrot - "Well, didn't you read the fine print in our catalog?" My contract position went from an original 3-week assignment to 2 years. Do you really think I would remember that. Just reminding me would have saved us both time and hassle

Horrible in the Kennesaw, GA area

Imaging Clerk (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

Prosfriendly atmosphere, pay is okay

ConsNot organized, doesn't keep in touch with their employees, constantly got a voice mail and no reply

Misleading career opportunities

Consumer and Business Technical Support (Former Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

ProsIf hired the actual employees have a family oriented feel. Almost like a second home.

ConsManagement doesn't value an employees loyalty to them. It's a stepping stone place to work at. "lateral" advancement means no pay raise for a job well done.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should have more communication with the people that they have actually bringing in the company revenue instead of exclusively with upper management. Also, if you are going to expect more of your hard-working employees pay them for a job well done!

Horrible- its really Axcess staffing so VERY MISLEADING AND DISHONEST

Packer (Former Employee)
    DeKalb, IL

Prosnone unless you are Mexican or on welfare (you can work few hours with no consequence which doesn't affect your benefits.)_

Consa division of CoWorx Staffing. Disorganized-crap pay-horrible HR-Better speak Spanish-absolutely no accountability on rules (calling off etc,)It is not Nestle RockTenn basically runs warehouse and contracts to Axcess for cheap labor. Nestle's name is on facility but it is RockTenn who manages Axcess so there is never any organization ie a RockTenn supervisor can fire you but the Axcess HR won'-t particularly if you are a cute female.No training at all this starts on the lines and continues to fork lift drivers who work for Axcess,Get used to being yelled at in Spanish by Axcess line leaders!!!!Pay is 8.25 hr and they will work you like a convict!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act together a little better pay keeps good people although I'm sure you'd rather hire people (with no documentation) than regular people,

Successful

ProsClient Service Representative goes above and beyond to assist in any issue that may arise.

ConsHave not have to utilize CoWorx in my employment search. I am unable to comment as to their capability in that aspect.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour Client Service Representatives are wonderful. The particular CSR that I have had the pleasure of working with has always gone above and beyond. She is always available and helpful. Polite and efficient.

Excellent - Lisa Zaentz-Magana found me the perfect situation which led to a permanent position - saved my house !

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
    Kenilworth, NJ

ProsThey deal with their clients with respect and intelligence.

Conscan't think of any downsides

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease open more offices

Glad I worked there. Wouldn't go back.

Account Manager (Former Employee)

ProsFlexibility of work.
    You're able to meet a lot of people.
    Good HR experience.

ConsLots of gossip.
    People are numbers, not people.
    Very cliquish.
    Pay is next to nothing (for the hard workers).

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your recruiters support. You can't put them on an island and expect them to succeed. Also, if someone quite, don't talk about them to lower ranked employees. I heard all what the regional director said to my friend, who still works there.

Worked for CoWorx Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CoWorx Staffing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CoWorx Staffing CEO Michael R. Epstein. All 17 reviews posted anonymously by CoWorx Staffing employees.