Cobiscorp

www.cobiscorp.com

Cobiscorp Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Muchos retos y oportunidades para el crecimiento profesional

Product Manager (Current Employee) Quito (Ecuador)

ProsMost of my professional experience gained in this organization, starting from the lowest positions, I learned many facets of professionals, from software development, through project management, management of an area, to assist in strategic decisions of the organization.

ConsMany important decisions volatility of organization and vision of the way we work and organize teams. Important challenges in changing the mindset of many areas and teams.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe best decisions and strategies have been achieved when they are taken together.

Cobiscorp, with a competent team of LA software development professionals, is a company committed to excellence

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Quito (Ecuador)

ProsCobiscorp is a company that believes in its people, with over 500 employees across Latin America driving regional software development.
    CobisLife Program, set of activities which contribute to the creation of an adequate work-life balance in order to improve one’s lifestyle.
    Intercultural Development, allowing one to work and develop professionally in different parts of Latin America.
    High-level financial sector clients
    Internship and ‘incubator/seed-bed’ programs, which allow for career development in systems engineering, locally and internationally.
    Healthy and pleasant work environment open to receiving input from employees.

ConsThroughout the company’s 58 years, it has been in constant evolution, learning from past errors, improving processes, planning, management methodologies, but always looking towards the future and seeking to become a world class company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep management’s doors open in order to talk about aspects that, as employees, we have vested interest in- without hindrances due to hierarchy or position in the company.
    Continue improving our project planning and become a solid partner to clients and employees.

My company has several strengths but unfortunately does not address their employees well, we deserve better pay.

Software Development Engineer II (Current Employee) Quito (Ecuador)

ProsThe company aims to be one of the largest in Latin America, has business in several countries in the region which makes it interesting to work.
    At work here is your chance to meet people from the financial industry.
    They give you the opportunity to travel and visit other countries.

ConsThe salary for workers is not fair, many people come to the company by the need to finish projects on time.
    The project planning is bad and that means that workers are poorly paid and poorly treated.
    Many of the times you work in the client's offices in uncomfortable places.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo need to hire more staff but to raise the capabilities of its existing partners, towards this have proper planning and correct as this will make all projects are completed on time.
    Avoid abusing their workers work in uncomfortable offices, we deserve a better deal on your part.

Worked for Cobiscorp? Contribute to the Community!