Coca-Cola Company

Coca-Cola Company Reviews

Updated Jul 27, 2014

3.1 1,230 reviews

Muhtar Kent

Pros
  • Good benefits, big opportunity to relocate, tuition assistance is very easy(in 79 reviews)

• Great work life balance but I'm not sure it was intentional on management's part(in 32 reviews)

Cons
  • Depending on the role, you could potentially have a non-favorable work life balance(in 65 reviews)

• Overtime summer time - during the summer expect to work long hours lots of overtime(in 82 reviews)

1,230 Employee Reviews

Good Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent Benefits. Great starting point for young people w/o a degree.

ConsAbove the signature statement of "Putting People First", there is an underling culture of Regional Managers dictating they're own agenda.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't move on rumors.....get out in the trade and see for yourself

Account Manager

Account Manager (Former Employee) Miami, FL

ProsGreat company, with great benefits.

ConsThey literally make females, college grads lift and do lots of physical labor, when it should be to a minimal

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to be more involved. They have a team, just because they dont quit, but according to my experience everyone there was not satisfied.

Recent reorganization

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Prosfocus on work life balance, no late nights in the office, advance opportunities as long as your manager likes you which is not a culture I want to be part of.

Consrecent reorganization - lack of communication, employees feeling at a loss, management not wanting to discuss issue of job loss, lack of strategic plan, talk of 2020 vision is still not clear. lack of communication at all levels within the organization.

Advice to Senior Managementthe company is continuing to go through reorgs, management should be aware of the way they communicate or lack of communication when announcing the reorg. Be open to feedback from impacted employees understanding this is life changing.....

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

High volume Call center. Very demanding.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsMight be a possible way to securing a permanent position but very competitive and demanding.

ConsTemp workers were rarely granted time off and had to work most holidays and times when other permanent employees were off with little or no added compensation.

Not what it used to be. Don't expect a lifetime career anymore.

Business Systems Analyst II (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsFairly competitive compensation.
    Opportunity exists still to learn SAP on the job.

ConsNot a long term career choice anymore.
    Hiring off-shore contractors more often now than before.
    Replacing long-term employees in IT with contractors.
    Company President is taking them down the wrong path.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop removing Americans from this American institution. Re-think the massive contractors instead of Full-time employee shift. You're losing respect in the industry for this.

Great job in the right area

Supervisor (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsGreat culture and good benefits with numerous possibilities

ConsManagement will over workload your position

Advice to Senior ManagementHire realisticly and spread the wealth

Busy

District Sales Manager (Current Employee) Alexandria, VA

ProsGreat Products, Great People and Great Benefits

ConsExtremely fast paced and challenging customers.

Steady reliable job, declining benefits, marginal pay.

Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Lenexa, KS

ProsAs far as driving jobs, at least you are home every night. The pay is average.

ConsThe day shift drivers start times keep getting earlier and earlier. The workweek shifts are not as good as past. Weekend work more common.

Total Chaos!

Accountant III (Current Employee) Brandon, FL

ProsVacation Buy, Decent Health Benefits, 401k and Pension Plan, Ability to Work From Home (after being in current position for 6 months)

ConsConstant Reorganizations (either of the manufacturing regions as a whole or within shared services), the Mid-Level Managers are Overworked & Totally Stressed Out, Low Annual Raises (approximately 1 - 3%), Not a 'Team Environment', Never Have I Received a 'Good Morning' from Sr Management

Great company to enhance resume with.

Account Manager (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsFortune 500 company that carries weight on a resume. Set your own schedule.

ConsBelow average pay in spite of company being an industry leader

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease pay promote from within rather than hiring outside the company so often

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!