Coca-Cola Company

Coca-Cola Company Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

3.1 1,223 reviews

Muhtar Kent

Pros
  • Good benefits, big opportunity to relocate, tuition assistance is very easy(in 77 reviews)

• Great work life balance but I'm not sure it was intentional on management's part(in 31 reviews)

Cons
  • Depending on the role, you could potentially have a non-favorable work life balance(in 65 reviews)

• Overtime summer time - during the summer expect to work long hours lots of overtime(in 82 reviews)

1,223 Employee Reviews

Horrible experience

Production (Former Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsPay was good, benefits were average.

ConsHours. You are expected to work 60 hrs per week and also weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementResign. Let people that know what they are doing take over.

Global Organization

ProsThe Experience Gained, and also flexibility of work life balance.

ConsNo clear direction with role out of various programs.

An amazing company that makes you feel proud to be a part of...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCulture, personal growth, challenge, time off

ConsVery competitive, huge bureaucracy, the culture is all-consuming.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Coordinator

Coordinator (Current Employee) Houston, TX

Prosgreat company to work for

Conshours were long but beneficial

Summer Intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMost organized company I have ever worked for.

ConsAs a big company, it is sometimes too much connected to processes.

Amazing brands! Wonderful people!

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Eagan, MN

ProsThe company offers many opportunities for learning and development, and an environment that values a healthy balance between work and life.

ConsWhile both formal and informal development opportunities are available, it can be difficult to find promotion opportunities outside of the main hubs of Atlanta, Dallas, and LA.

Long term Contractors and no full time.

Data Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsCoca Cola provides a major stepping stone for your Resume. Who doesn't recognize the most recognizable brand in the world. The provide frequent events during the weeks for workers to enjoy and the Corporate is a beautiful place to work.

ConsUnfortunately coke is now mostly hiring contractors to fill positions that are needed at the time. In certain departments, even with significant contributions employment is unlikely. Also Coke is becoming so large and department separation is becoming problem as most departments are only looking out for their side of the processes and will turn the other cheek at issues that may be found in the system that don't effect them (as was my experience).

Contractors are worked constantly with no Holidays or Vacations or even sick days making it very hard to justify the pay at times. Advancement is also very competitive and limited if at all in most cases.

Advice to Senior ManagementDefine a career development plan for contracting employees who may be valuable to your company in the future. Give contractors some standard benefits and recognize workers for finding bugs that can be fixed or areas that can be optimized.

Driver/ merchandiser

Driver Merchandiser (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsThe pay is ok my fellow drivers are great. Medical is ok home every night trucks are in good shape great customer's

ConsNo set routes not being treated like a human being your just a number if you work for this company you loose your soul this company will break you i've given 4 years of my life to them that i will never get back

Advice to Senior Management2014 vision meeting what a joke set routes more efficient routing did not happen angry vindictive supervisor and im supposed to be an ambassador i am the front line of this company customer's hate the sales people the blind orders the pricing fail fail

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Structure of company is odd and not effective. Pay rates are all over the place.

ProsThe only good thing is getting 3 weeks paid vacation the first year - if you start early enough in the year.

ConsLow pay for a lot of responsibility. Lack of opportunity to step up the ladder. Pay rates are all over the place without rhyme or reason. Nepotism. Does not matter if you work your tail off or slack off, you are still going to get a teeny tiny annual raise: not rewarded for hard work (salary raise).

Account Manager

ProsJob Security was the greatest pro. The mid level management always talk about how you will never need to work anywhere else.

ConsThe hours can become grueling during contract time and I constantly felt underpaid for the amount of work and also compared to the same type of role in other industries.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of the people become outliers with new regulations on promotions in regards with what type of education someone has.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!