Coca-Cola Company Reviews

• Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

1,793 Employee Reviews

1. Great Company to work for - The people make the environment enjoyable.

Former Employee - Route Process Administrator in Grand Rapids, MI
    Former Employee - Route Process Administrator in Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great benefits and perks, flexible, company continuously improves their processes.

Cons

Unless you are in an upper management position the pay tends to be lower then the norm. Most people no matter the position take on much more responsibilities then initial job description and will not see a pay increase. However, the benefits are great, additional perks, discounts, tuition reimbursements, etc. help tremendously.

Advice to Management

Many of the areas such as Sales, Delivery and Merchandising work in silos. Understanding all areas of the business, what each department does along with how the departments effect one other would help tremendously. Communication between the departments are key. Managers ensuring this communication and collaboration would eliminate/avoid many minor issues.

2. Greet Employer

Former Employee - Call List Lead
    Former Employee - Call List Lead

I worked at Coca-Cola Company (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very employee driven! Great benefits!

Cons

Lo Salaries Strict occurrence policy

3. Strategic Partnership Marketing Intern

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

This job gave me the opportunity to play multiple roles, work with a lot of Coke's big customers, and familiarize myself with the way the company does business. It's a great learning experience, especially for someone straight of out college.

Cons

I haven't ran into any problem working with Coca-Cola. Everyone I encounter is extremely helpful and supportive. 9-5 and you aren't expected to work during your time off. If you have the chance to intern here, do it. Only downside is the internship program only lasts 10 weeks.

Advice to Management

None. The manager I report to is attentive and always makes sure I have all the resources I need to get things dove. My program was very well thought out.

Great Company, However Managers need better training

Current Employee - Account Manager in Alsip, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Alsip, IL

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great Company, Great Brands. Coca-cola is a wonderful company with good benefits and compensation. The atmosphere is diverse and employees are knowledgeable.

Cons

Management does not put their people first. Managers are all about numbers, they often micro-manage. Managers should go thru training on how to manage people. Poor work life balance. Unnecessary meetings and conference calls.

6. moneý

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good brand and image you are apart of a word wide Titan

Cons

Put the work on the delivery drivers while others do nothing all day. Power hungry ssalesman with the mind set of being superior

Advice to Management

H

7. Company continues to change.

Former Employee - MDM in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - MDM in Chicago, IL

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It's a job. Going above and beyond your work is meaningless.

Cons

Always unpredictable, things should be better by now hopefully but beverage industry is shaky.

Advice to Management

Develop patience.

8. Great people

Current Employee - Market Development Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Market Development Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

The company is very unorganized

Advice to Management

get organized

9. Decent

Former Employee - Market Development Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Market Development Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work/life balance, excellent benefits, ability to work autonomously,great way to build your network

Cons

Pay not so great but good for foodservice indutry. Constantly feels like your aiming at moving targets with local management. It's as if they dont understand cause/effect meaning if you would like us to spend 70% of our day prospecting, don't expect us to be able to effectively grow existing business too. Too many meetings about the exact same numbers that we went over the week prior. Local leadership would rather put on a show for higher ups when they come to town vs showing them what us sales people really deal with on a constant basis. For example, if the entire market unit is struggling to get in combo messaging, dont go by when we have a market visit and tell customer to keep the mock combos you created up for the day to save your own self. Have them see what it's really like and talk to the customers so that they have insight as to how best to help us. All it does is allow them to think that everything is ok and slap more unreasonable expectations on us. Again...cause meet effect. You can also get lost and become another number with the company being so big.

Advice to Management

listed in the cons

10. Market Development Manager

Former Employee - Market Development Manager in Carlstadt, NJ
    Former Employee - Market Development Manager in Carlstadt, NJ

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Gain great problem solving experience. Work for one of the most well know and biggest companies in the country. Learn how to deal with multiple personalities. Handled a variety of accounts. Decent access to online marketing tools to spruce up your accounts with food image visuals. Great benefits, great amount of vacation time(3 weeks), 401k match.

Cons

No room for upward movement because no one above district sales managers leaves their positions. Company morale super low. Your customers that are in the "On Premise" IC department are at the bottom of the list for deliveries meaning supermarkets and cvs will always get delivered before your customers. Getting yelled at a lot by your customers because they DON'T get their deliveries. Almost impossible volume goals to meet so don't bank on getting large bonus checks. Company constantly changing volume goals so you can barely reach them. No perks from the company. Samples rarely given for customers to try new products. Ridiculous goals on selling new products. Lack of marketing budget makes it impossible to hit targets in your "red goal". Seeing people that've worked there for 15+ years and not get promoted even though they're more than qualified. Even if you move into s DSM role, you will never hit bonus. Employees not paid nearly enough for the amount of work that is required!!!

Advice to Management

This is the company culture and things will never change but at least try to find a way to keep employees morale up.

Happiness does not live at Coke anymore

Former Employee - Solution Architect in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Solution Architect in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Above average benefits and pay Long-term career potential Excellent people to work with very skilled Flexible work schedules offered

Cons

Constantly changing Doing the work of 2, 3, or four people Getting rid of the older generation Upper management has no clue how to make things better Advancement very slow and difficult to move on to another position Too many new procedures and processes work cannot get done

Showing 1,793 of 1,908 reviews