Coca-Cola Company

Coca-Cola Company Reviews

Updated Jul 28, 2014

3.1 1,231 reviews

Muhtar Kent

Pros
  • Good benefits, big opportunity to relocate, tuition assistance is very easy (in 79 reviews)

• Great work life balance but I'm not sure it was intentional on management's part (in 32 reviews)

Cons
  • Depending on the role, you could potentially have a non-favorable work life balance (in 65 reviews)

• Overtime summer time - during the summer expect to work long hours lots of overtime (in 82 reviews)

More Highlights
1,231 Employee Reviews

Respected company, challenging work, growth opportunities availalbe

Project Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThis is a large company with very competitive compensation. Being a large company, there is always room for job and career growth. The Coca-Cola company and brand name draws positive attention externally.

ConsThe company continues to push the limits of work/life balance. There is a large amount of bureaucracy, but that can be expected in such a large, corporate environment.

Bulk Driver

Bulk Driver (Current Employee)

ProsWork on your own all day, decent pay and benefits.

ConsWorking odd hours and some long days during the peak weeks.

Great Company

Market Development Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat benefits and job opportunities

ConsA lot of sales variables. Not in control of everything. But most.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great place to work,learn,train,and grow.

Field Service Technician (Former Employee)

ProsThe best training in the world

Consunion and non-union component is a problem for moral.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll coca cola customers need to be given the same attention to detail at all times.

Great overall experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis is a great place to work.

ConsThere are no cons to working here.

Poor

ProsThe best thing about this company is the name you get to put on your resume. You get lots of freedom and pay is not bad

ConsNo trust, lots of trackers, you don't know your goals, you use your own can, the wrong people are in management and hardly care about anything. In short this is a stepping stone to the next job.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind new jobs

Horrible company to work for (Former MDM for over 2 years).

Market Development Manager (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsThe only pros to working for Coca-Cola is the widely recognized name and the pension.

ConsUnrealistic goals. Management this is utterly incompetent. Customer service is non existent. Service is horrible. Constant company reorganization. Micro-managed constantly. Very little room for advancement. Constant visits from upper management and Atlanta that result is everyone going absolutely nuts (everyone is afraid). Far too political. Pepsi is kicking their but and will soon overtake them as #1.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue first. Your management skills are horrible. Managing by fear and threats is NO way to get results. Listen to your employees and go to bat for them instead of throwing them under the bus constantly.

Hard for Career advancement within CDM

Data Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat people, company, and flexible work schedule

ConsCareer Advancement. It is hard to move within this division of Coca-Cola

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen more positions

sales

Prosdrives car, people, the benefits

Conshours, scheduling, the low pay

Lost in a big company

Bulk Merchandiser (Former Employee) South Brunswick Terrace, NJ

ProsLots of overtime available during the summer months. Offered competitive pay and mileage reimbursement. Managers were very helpful at times.

ConsThey gave me a hard time when I took off for vacation and my mothers wedding. Only worked on weekends and when the off season came there was no work.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about your workers.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!