Coca-Cola Company

Coca-Cola Company Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

3.1 1,239 reviews

Muhtar Kent

Pros
  • Good benefits, big opportunity to relocate, tuition assistance is very easy (in 79 reviews)

• Great work life balance but I'm not sure it was intentional on management's part (in 32 reviews)

Cons
  • Depending on the role, you could potentially have a non-favorable work life balance (in 65 reviews)

• Overtime summer time - during the summer expect to work long hours lots of overtime (in 82 reviews)

More Highlights
1,239 Employee Reviews

too many bosses

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosok pay. good bens. good hours

Constoo many bosses always changing rules ever day

Advice to Senior Managementtalk over changes before you change them, so you don't change them every other day.

Poor

ProsThe best thing about this company is the name you get to put on your resume. You get lots of freedom and pay is not bad

ConsNo trust, lots of trackers, you don't know your goals, you use your own can, the wrong people are in management and hardly care about anything. In short this is a stepping stone to the next job.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind new jobs

Horrible company to work for (Former MDM for over 2 years).

Market Development Manager (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsThe only pros to working for Coca-Cola is the widely recognized name and the pension.

ConsUnrealistic goals. Management this is utterly incompetent. Customer service is non existent. Service is horrible. Constant company reorganization. Micro-managed constantly. Very little room for advancement. Constant visits from upper management and Atlanta that result is everyone going absolutely nuts (everyone is afraid). Far too political. Pepsi is kicking their but and will soon overtake them as #1.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue first. Your management skills are horrible. Managing by fear and threats is NO way to get results. Listen to your employees and go to bat for them instead of throwing them under the bus constantly.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

sales

Prosdrives car, people, the benefits

Conshours, scheduling, the low pay

Hard for Career advancement within CDM

Data Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat people, company, and flexible work schedule

ConsCareer Advancement. It is hard to move within this division of Coca-Cola

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen more positions

Lost in a big company

Bulk Merchandiser (Former Employee) South Brunswick Terrace, NJ

ProsLots of overtime available during the summer months. Offered competitive pay and mileage reimbursement. Managers were very helpful at times.

ConsThey gave me a hard time when I took off for vacation and my mothers wedding. Only worked on weekends and when the off season came there was no work.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about your workers.

Buy some one a coke...i guess....

Merchandiser (Current Employee) Tacoma, WA

ProsGood pay for the job, pretty good benefits. Most people are a pleasure to work with, lots of places to move around, great if you plan to work hard

ConsManagement doesn't always hold people accountable, company lacks some ethics or morality with some product placement (tum-e-yummie's), almost cult like obsession in management

Advice to Senior ManagementWork-life balance would create a healthier work environment. Not everyone wants to go into stores to view displays on there "family" time, accepting that might save management a lot in divorce lawyer fees...

Horrible experience

Production (Former Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsPay was good, benefits were average.

ConsHours. You are expected to work 60 hrs per week and also weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementResign. Let people that know what they are doing take over.

So far, so good

Merchandiser (Current Employee) Marlton, NJ

Prosdecent hours, good pay, travel compensation, friendly coworkers

Conslong hours, no training for some equipment, long travel distances at first.

Hard work - decent pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFreedom to manage business and time as you see fit.

ConsNot aggressive enough toward competition.

Advice to Senior ManagementSales training

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!