Coca-Cola Company

www.coca-colacompany.com

Coca-Cola Company Reviews in Tacoma, WA

Updated Jun 4, 2014

Muhtar Kent

Pros
  • Good benefits, big opportunity to relocate, tuition assistance is very easy(in 77 reviews)

• Great work life balance but I'm not sure it was intentional on management's part(in 31 reviews)

Cons
  • Depending on the role, you could potentially have a non-favorable work life balance(in 65 reviews)

• Overtime summer time - during the summer expect to work long hours lots of overtime(in 82 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Buy some one a coke...i guess....

Merchandiser (Current Employee) Tacoma, WA

ProsGood pay for the job, pretty good benefits. Most people are a pleasure to work with, lots of places to move around, great if you plan to work hard

ConsManagement doesn't always hold people accountable, company lacks some ethics or morality with some product placement (tum-e-yummie's), almost cult like obsession in management

Advice to Senior ManagementWork-life balance would create a healthier work environment. Not everyone wants to go into stores to view displays on there "family" time, accepting that might save management a lot in divorce lawyer fees...

Frustrating--With a New Auto Policy that is Questionable

Market Development Manager (Current Employee) Tacoma, WA

ProsOutside sales. My customers make it all worthwhile.

Distribution is much improved. Our customers can expect their deliveries on time and in full.

ConsThe new auto policy will cost Coca-Cola Refreshments a sizable portion of their sales force--and will make recruitment and retention nearly impossible.

Support from pricing control and the contracting department is virtually non-existent. Senior leadership is completely disconnected.

Advice to Senior ManagementRescind the new auto policy that requires me to buy a new vehicle that is worth $18,000 every five years. It is immoral and it will be nearly impossible to hire and retain new sales people.

Focus less on "sales capability" and more on support staffing levels and training.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!