Codeclouds Technologies

www.codeclouds.com

Codeclouds Technologies Reviews

4.5

CEO

Best opportunity a .NET programmer can get

Current Employee - Senior .NET Programmer  in  Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Senior .NET Programmer in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Codeclouds Technologies

Pros

We always say Bengaluru’s work culture is better than that of Kolkata’s IT companies. Come at Codeclouds and experience yourself how a hardcore Kolkata based company is outperforming to meet global IT business standards.

As a .NET programmer, I got right kind of opportunity that every .NET developer seeks. Since, our .NET team used to handle large e-commerce projects, we all had to develop small parts of that. Now, divided work meant less pressure. As a result, our team delivered every project on time (and even before time!) and me and my colleagues got ample scope to develop our personal knowledge on different technologies.

Projects at Codeclouds Technologies are so good that we can really add it to his personal portfolio for future reference. And I thank my seniors Mr. Avijit and my project manager who upgraded my technical knowledge from ‘a fresher’ to a ‘.NET expert’. With their guidance, I believe that whatever project comes in my way, "I can do it".

Cons

If you can’t learn new technology, then Codeclouds is not the place for you!

Management has a ‘bad habit’ to quickly promote employees from junior to senior level. They did it in case of me also. Although my salary increased a lot for that, but I wish they could have kept me in the junior level for few more months such that I could have learnt new stuffs from our project manager.

Still regret leaving Codeclouds Technologies

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Calcutta (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I worked at Codeclouds Technologies

Pros

I am an ex-employee of Codeclouds Technologies and still blame myself for leaving such a company which is full of opportunities. I am thankful to the Project Manager, who always relied on my capabilities. Looking back in the past, I sometimes can’t believe what projects me and my PHP team had executed! We did coding for e-commerce sites (payment gateway, shopping cart), online marketplace, Wordpress customization, Joomla, Magento, affiliate marketing for different trades of online business.

At Codeclouds Technologies, we worked only 5 days a week. So, coming to office on Monday never seemed to me as boring. Thanks to our project managers and the HR department who ensured that we get two day’s full rest to work hard for the next week.

Codeclouds Technologies also strengthened its activities by organizing several social programs for employees. I remember how they celebrated my birthday. On my birthday, they gave me 30 CDs of SRK movies that I can never forget for the rest of my life!

I left this organization as I got the report from the doctor that I had cancer. As long as I shall be alive this company’s memories will forever lie in my heart.

Cons

Generally, in other organizations you might not get opportunity to discuss your personal grievances with organization’s CEO. CEO of Codeclouds Technologies is a different person altogether. Anybody can discuss anything with him! I think there should be some restrictions for contacting the CEO directly.

I think the company should have an ex-employee club where old employees can keep in touch with the company management.

I am indebted to this company

Current Employee - Sr. PHP Developer  in  Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Sr. PHP Developer in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Codeclouds Technologies

Pros

What can I say about Codeclouds Technologies? My whole career was ‘shaped’ for this company. As a fresher I was refused by many companies. But Codeclouds was different. They took me as a fresher and gave me enough opportunities that few IT companies dare to give you. Codelcouds Technologies offered me a handsome salary and a perfect environment for learning.

PHP developers have a huge demand globally but the supplied manpower with sound technical knowledge is really less. Codelcouds Technologies is one company that is doing its best to provide the best IT solution with a cost-effective technology like PHP. I am happy to say that project managers of this company co-operated me a lot to break down a long project into daily achievable parts. I learnt different coding structures and methodologies here.

I am also indebted to our HR manager for taking care of my financial needs and offering me fat cheques. Our project manager’s execution plans are so well that I never felt any work pressure after office hours. My seniors made me feel that we are just ‘one happy big bunch of developers’ and that feeling is still imbibed in me.

Cons

Gossiping at the time of work is not allowed here. However, that’s a minor issue, as we are all here for work, not for chit-chatting right!

I suggest to HR of Codeclouds Technologies to recruit more manpower in PHP such that we can bag larger projects and witness a much faster growth than our competitors.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It is a Best company to be in. Lots of learning opportunities.

Current Employee - Web Developer  in  Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Codeclouds Technologies

Pros

I am here with Codeclouds for last 3 years. Codeclouds Technology is a company which provides its employees the ultimate job satisfaction. It is a company which has come out in flying colors in the field of web designing & web development. Established in 2003 codeclouds has the aim of reaching the top position & their rate of success has taken them to their goal. Being a small company it maintains strong HR policies. Managers are very co-operative. Our project manager Mr.Kinkar Saha always motivates us to give our best effort. It is a Best company to be in. Lots of learning opportunities.

Cons

Not much opportunity to go onsite..

As an employee the company motivates me to work for them. I look forward to continue a healthy relation with the company for many years.

Worked for Codeclouds Technologies? Contribute to the Community!