Codera Technologies

Codera Technologies Reviews

Updated Jun 18, 2014

Rakesh Kapoor

Good Company to work for

Software Developer (Current Employee) Delhi (India)

ProsThe company culture is fun, the people are all friendly and are willing to help with any question you may have, personal or official. Very little administrative overheads (timesheets, status reports, etc). Management is always been good to me and very down to earth people.Work culture excellent. Not much work load on a single employee. Personal Growth is also good if you are good in your area of expertise.

ConsVery monotonous projects to work on.

Advice to Senior ManagementI had very nice team, nothing to complaint.

Good start up company

ProsGood work environment and home like feeling,

Consas its a start up so some common hitch is still in there but I am sure those will be fixed shortly

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Good company to work for !!!

Software Engineer (Former Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsI worked in the company for more than one year, I really enjoyed working there. I learnt alot while I was there as it is very difficult to get such an good working team and management together.

ConsNothing really, they should enter into new areas as well otherwise what they do is all good.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am very optimistic about the outlook of the company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsHighly experienced senior management, good work ethics, good work environment. They are master in the Outsourcing Industry. We are looking for having few large accounts working with the company in near future.

ConsCurrently only in NCR should expand to other regions as well in India.

Growing company to watch for

Confidential (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsIt is a startup company but have resonable good client base,Very good work culture and work flow, processes, ethics..

Top management team is highly experienced and have very sound understanding of Outsourcing Industry worldwide. Hoghly professional especially CEO of the company, Good Work ethics, Professional and Positive attitude.

This company has the capacity to grow multifolds and should be watched. I will definately subscribe to their IPO if they release at any point in time.

ConsYou have to find your way to stand out in a crowd. Things happen only by persuasion. You can be a normal employee for ever if you dont go the extra mile, but to shine you have to dig for opportunities.

Good working environment at codera technologies

Senior Analyst Programmer (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsCEO is good and talk to our employees on regular basis.

ConsBad management and politics inside the office.

Advice to Senior Managementgive the freedom.

Good company to work

Confidential (Current Employee) Delhi (India)

ProsIntelligent & Dynamic Top Management, Global footprint, Good work environment. Very ethical company. am enjoying working here.

ConsStartup company but still have good client base.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to be mnore aggresive in the marketplace.

Worked for Codera Technologies? Contribute to the Community!