Codeworks

Add Photos

Mark Theisen

Great Management, great culture

QA Lead (Former Employee) Hartland, WI

ProsManagement understands the role consultants play having been in that role themselves. They understand the challenges of having challenging customers and work hard to find solutions for both the customer and the consultant. My recruiter was very knowledgeable and worked hard to continuously find me challenging assignments.

ConsThe market was limited to the Milwaukee metro area.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep getting to know your consultants as the IT market is a small one.

Positive,no office politics just typical human factors. Do your work, be honest and you will earn good commissions.

ProsNo metrics at all; no mandatory number of phone calls or successful sales.

ConsNot a con really, but don't work here if you cannot maintain self motivation.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way for anonymous employee input once or twice a year and share will all.

Good "values" company that try to do right for all.

Applications Architect (Current Employee) Menomonee Falls, WI

ProsThe owner is a great guy with good values. Fair, honest, and open. The business continues to grow and which provides more opportunity.

ConsI don't really have cons to present. There are things that may not happen but it is a part of the business and priorities with no one really to blame.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay in touch with what happens and how people are feeling at all levels.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great place to begin your contractor career. Lots of job opportunites for qualified staff members.

QA Tester (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsGood feedbck for job performed, Has lots of contacts in Milwaukee for job placement. One of few contract employers to offer 401K benefits package with a match.

ConsContract work no room for advancement since this is a contract employer, Contract favors company over contractor.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide open feedback to contractor, include them in weekly staff updates.

Codeworks review

Architect/Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsFair and decent staff who seem genuinely interested in the consultants they place on site.

ConsRegional only (WI), no national presence.

Worked for Codeworks? Contribute to the Community!