Coeur D'Alene Resort

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Bill Reagan

Minimum pay for maximum effort

Guest Services (Current Employee)

I have been working at Coeur D'Alene Resort full-time for less than a year

ProsThe fellow employees are positive and friendly. Meals are provided for $1.45 per day (only a 1/2 hour unpaid lunch is allowed). The uniforms are nice and laundered daily.

ConsNo healthcare plan until 1 year with company. Low wages. Seasonal. there is a pool of people in the community desperate for jobs so the Company gets away with low ball wages and benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe ownership makes a lot of profit. Sharing some with the workers would mean a great deal.

Great people and work environment.

Forecaddie (Former Employee)

I worked at Coeur D'Alene Resort

ProsCommission based, some golf perks, scenery.

ConsRather political and very low base wage.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmploy fewer forecaddies who wish to work longer days. Instead of relying totally on tips, provide some base bag fee.

A very professional and positive working atmosphere focused toward providing excellent service for the guests.

Forecaddie (Former Employee)

I worked at Coeur D'Alene Resort

ProsThe tips you make as a forecaddie give you the opportunity to work fewer hours while making better money than most other non professional jobs. Also, there is a very positive, enjoyable atmosphere among the employees.

ConsAs a forecaddie, you don't know whether or not you are working on a certain day until 4pm the evening before.

Advice to Senior ManagementI appreciate the benefit structure put in place to reward hard work and loyalty to the company. Continue to develop that program.

Very much a good old boys network and popularity contest for growth and promotions,

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Coeur D'Alene Resort

ProsIt is a well established business and provides many different venues that you can choose to work at or gain experience in.

ConsIt is a very politically charged atmosphere and if you do not play the game well or tell them what they would like to hear it is a toxic environment. Poor performing employees that are popular with management are just moved to different departments rather than terminated. HR is ineffective and underqualified.

Worked for Coeur D'Alene Resort? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coeur D'Alene Resort reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coeur D'Alene Resort CEO Bill Reagan . All reviews posted anonymously by Coeur D'Alene Resort employees.