Cofiroute Reviews

2.8

Cofiroute Chairman & CEO Gary L. Hausdorfer
Gary L. Hausdorfer

Good midsize company to work for, excellent benefits and leadership

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I worked at Cofiroute

Pros

Cofiroute USA is a good place to work, they operate a few toll roads so they have customer call centers. Management is very dedicated to keeping customers happy and prided itself on providing great customer service.

Cons

Very Management heavy, there is probably 1 manager for every 3 employees. Not a lot of room for advancement, internal job postings are rare.

Not Worth the Money!!!!

Current Employee - Work Force  in  Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Work Force in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Cofiroute full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Company is laid back as long as you do your work nobody will say anything to you. They also give full time employees benefits.

Cons

The company is a penny pincher they try to cut conners on all kinds of things so that the management looks good. The wages for some of the jobs are horrible the guys in the mail room get 13hr, and the guys working on the roadway almost getting hit by cars make 13.50hr. If I was them I would transfer inside, but there is not a lot of room for advancement in the company. It is one of those companies that you have to be friends with upper management to get the job and its hard to get it in the company because you have to know someone, the higher they are the better job you get.

As far as upper management lets start taking some of the profits and revise the employee pay structure because you guys have it all backwards! I would also suggest if you want the employees to be happy try something more then a 2% raise each year ( stop buying costco pizza and pay us more!

Worked for Cofiroute? Contribute to the Community!