Cogent Data Solutions Reviews

1. Excellent Company to work for

Current Employee - ETL Developer in Hoffman Estates, IL
    Current Employee - ETL Developer in Hoffman Estates, IL

I have been working at Cogent Data Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with Cogent for over few years now and I've been very pleased. They're very professional and provide excellent benefits. Their health coverage is by far the best in the market and unbeatable. There are plenty of employers who would place health coverage on the hands of their employees, but Cogent continues to provide the best coverage for employee and their dependents. In addition, they provide excellent bonus for good performance every quarter. In the field of IT, there are always times when you'd hit a roadblock for your enterprise solutions and Cogent is always there to provide guidance if necessary. I've been very happy with my experience with Cogent and intend to stay with them for years to come. I'd recommend Cogent to anyone seeking employment in IT.

Cons

There are no cons to list here because they let ADP handle the payroll ensuring timely salary without any errors. Company ensures following state and federal regulations.

2. " Best place to work for Career growth"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Cogent Data Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

" Benefits are good, projects are interesting with additional trainings. Colleagues are friendly and experienced help with valuable suggestions. Best place to work and plan career growth "

Cons

No additional comments required, company values are good. I had very good time with company, learning lot of new things.

3. COGENT DATA SOLUTIONS -- EXCELLENT COMPANY TO WORK WITH...

Current Employee - Senior Data Integration Developer in Madison, WI
    Current Employee - Senior Data Integration Developer in Madison, WI

I have been working at Cogent Data Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I am working with Cogent Data solutions for the past 3.5 years and my experience has been really good. They are very professional , have very good marketing team and transparent in their dealings. They pay ON TIME with no delays at all. I joined Cogent Data Solutions after completing my Masters, worked on OPT and OPT extension, got my H1B approved and stamped with NO issues at all. The best thing about Cogent Data Solutions is they provide excellent real time training and support which i think no other consulting firm will ever provide...

I would recommend this company to everyone who is looking for a consulting opportunities and want to grow in their career. I am sure that you will be in safe hands.

Cons

I don't have any issues so far with Cogent Data Solutions. They follow the regulations very strictly but not flexible.

Good Company to work

Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Cogent Data Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I know few of the employees leaving the company very professionally without any issues. Management is very professional and doesn't oppose if the employees want to move on with better opportunities and they will respect it. Also I know few people joined this company from other companies and are more happy here. The company is strict in legal matters and always abide by law and rules. They always paid me on time every month with no issues. I have been associated with this company for past 6 years and very much happy over here.

Cons

I don't have any issues working with Cogent Data Solutions LLC.

Please be careful while selecting the employees.

COGENT DATA SOLUTIONS -Please Do Not Ever consider Coming to this Employer " NO HUMAN VALUES"- Serioulsy

I have been working at Cogent Data Solutions

Pros

Not even single word to tell good about COGENT DATA SOLUTIONS LLC

Cons

He makes lot of promises, once you come into the company (COGENT DATA SOLUTIONS LLC) its a "BIG TRAP"
    He does not treat you as Employee, he treats as a Slave as if you are working under his Mercy.
    He will deliberately cancel your H1B visa, if you dont listen Nor accept his offer.
    He delays payment and make him suffer until his ego is Satisfied. he doesnt understand how much trauma his employee will go through " Mr Employer - one day i guess you read this message alteast try to change for your self and do ethical business. you are living in USA not in 3rd world country try to have some human values"
    **One best example is, his own best friends( for 15 yrs) came to cogent data solutions couple of years back and now they have left the company recently, because of his unethical behaviour. so by this you can understand he decieves his own best friends. please think about it please consider before making a decission.

Do ethical businees good for you , good for employees

No growth if you look for career

Current Employee - Programmer in Hoffman Estates, IL
    Current Employee - Programmer in Hoffman Estates, IL

I have been working at Cogent Data Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

there is no good to tell about this company, very much comes on his own time ot office no intrest just wants free money

Cons

very bad employer pure desi employer watch out before you join, this is hell, if you talk to him it will be total different story but check out this to get some insight

doing business is not being mean to your employees