Cogent Data Solutions

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Good Company to work

Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsI know few of the employees leaving the company very professionally without any issues. Management is very professional and doesn't oppose if the employees want to move on with better opportunities and they will respect it. Also I know few people joined this company from other companies and are more happy here. The company is strict in legal matters and always abide by law and rules. They always paid me on time every month with no issues. I have been associated with this company for past 6 years and very much happy over here.

ConsI don't have any issues working with Cogent Data Solutions LLC.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be careful while selecting the employees.

COGENT DATA SOLUTIONS -- EXCELLENT COMPANY TO WORK WITH...

Senior Data Integration Developer (Current Employee) Madison, WI

ProsI am working with Cogent Data solutions for the past 3.5 years and my experience has been really good. They are very professional , have very good marketing team and transparent in their dealings. They pay ON TIME with no delays at all. I joined Cogent Data Solutions after completing my Masters, worked on OPT and OPT extension, got my H1B approved and stamped with NO issues at all. The best thing about Cogent Data Solutions is they provide excellent real time training and support which i think no other consulting firm will ever provide...

I would recommend this company to everyone who is looking for a consulting opportunities and want to grow in their career. I am sure that you will be in safe hands.

ConsI don't have any issues so far with Cogent Data Solutions. They follow the regulations very strictly but not flexible.

COGENT DATA SOLUTIONS -Please Do Not Ever consider Coming to this Employer " NO HUMAN VALUES"- Serioulsy

ProsNot even single word to tell good about COGENT DATA SOLUTIONS LLC

ConsHe makes lot of promises, once you come into the company (COGENT DATA SOLUTIONS LLC) its a "BIG TRAP"
    He does not treat you as Employee, he treats as a Slave as if you are working under his Mercy.
    He will deliberately cancel your H1B visa, if you dont listen Nor accept his offer.
    He delays payment and make him suffer until his ego is Satisfied. he doesnt understand how much trauma his employee will go through " Mr Employer - one day i guess you read this message alteast try to change for your self and do ethical business. you are living in USA not in 3rd world country try to have some human values"
    **One best example is, his own best friends( for 15 yrs) came to cogent data solutions couple of years back and now they have left the company recently, because of his unethical behaviour. so by this you can understand he decieves his own best friends. please think about it please consider before making a decission.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo ethical businees good for you , good for employees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No growth if you look for career

Programmer (Current Employee) Hoffman Estates, IL

Prosthere is no good to tell about this company, very much comes on his own time ot office no intrest just wants free money

Consvery bad employer pure desi employer watch out before you join, this is hell, if you talk to him it will be total different story but check out this to get some insight

Advice to Senior Managementdoing business is not being mean to your employees

Worked for Cogent Data Solutions? Contribute to the Community!