Cole's Quality Foods

Cole's Quality Foods Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

John Sommavilla

I have no complaints, i work with good people, and i enjoy my job.

Production (Current Employee) Muskegon, MI

ProsThe best reasons to work for Cole's hmmm, first of all is gunna have to be the pay, I can make a good living off from it. The bennifits are'nt to bad, they have a retirement plan, 401K. the last thing would have to be the people, they make your day go by faster.

ConsThe health insurance is'nt very good, and sometimes the hours can get long. Some people don't get to see their family much in the winter mounths, we get real busy that time of year.

Local Food producer is mold filled and dirty.

Maintenance (Former Employee) North Liberty, IA

ProsNorth Liberty plant is a good location and a small plant. You get to know everyone that works there.

ConsThere is little communications between management and workers. People were not notified of insurance sign up meetings, which if they missed they would not have insurance. Quality is poor. Packaging machinary is dirty and moldy. There are bread sticks from the day before laying in the bottom of the bagger and was covered with black mold which smelled. When this was brought to managements attention, they said" don't worry about it and just run. We will clean it later"

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more respectful of your work force. Be more caring about the quality of the product you produce.

Great Place

ProsYou get benefits on weekends, staff great to work with, a good workers union with benefits for not onl the employer but for the whole family.

ConsA lot of the work is tedious and mundane. It's not very challenging at all and it very simple. It's not the kind of work everyone would want.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership at coles is great, the managers know what they're doing and do their best to stick by the rules and be good to all employees.

Worked for Cole's Quality Foods? Contribute to the Community!