Collabera

www.collabera.com

Collabera Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2014

Raj Mammodia

Pros
  • Great team, good boss, work-life balance (in 8 reviews)

• You can get a good work culture, friendly environment and also some supportive seniors also (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • Highly Unprofessional Management, Not Good Pay, No Onsite, HR Policies suck (in 8 reviews)

• No work-life balance support - its all about work 24/7 (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

Collabera is the Best IT staffing company to start your career with.

Network Systems Administrator (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsJob Satisfaction: 4/5 As a fresher, I see contentment all around me. Is there any doubt at all that Collabera, goes out of the way to ensure the well being of its employees? : Absolutely Yes.

Salary: 4/5 Although salary is according to Industrial standards, increment is needed, even for Assistant System Engineer(trainee) post.

Career Growth: 5/5: Excellent process to grow as an individual

Leisure time: 5/5 Chilled Work Environment.

Interaction with peers and seniors: 5/5 Excellent Help, support and guidance from all sides.

Verticals and Horizontals in the Organization: 4/5 BPI, Mainframe and IoT shall revolutionize the Industry as we speak.

On site Opportunities: 4/5 There are a reasonable no. of Onsite opportunities. A lot depends on luck and the department you are allocated in.

Overall rating rounded off to 5. Excellent Company.

ConsLooking for a long term projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease find clients those who would want to hire on permanent roles during the contracts according to performance.

Enjoyed working with Collabera - highly professional team, offering help when needed, responsive to every need

Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) McLean, VA

ProsThey are always there for you! You are NOT one of their consultants, you are their most important consultant!

ConsDo not have any cons

Excellent On site support and a wonderful experience

Trainer (Current Employee) Wichita Falls, TX

ProsOn site HR consistently reaches out and has events to honor the top performers and create a cohesive environment. I had an enjoyable experience.

ConsThe cons were not Collabera's fault, they are limited to some degree by the client.

Advice to Senior ManagementDuring my time with Collabera there was excellent support on site and within the Corporate office. My only advice would be 'keep up the good work'.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company

ProsPays on time, Nice work environment, Friendly team.

ConsI think nothing, this team is very friendly.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep employee morale at top-of-mind.

A GREAT EXPERIENCE

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)

ProsPros:
    Training
    Career Growth
    Top class remuneration
    People Centric model
    World class exposure
    Best in the business practices
    you come out as the best product

ConsNone that i can think of.
    ppl usually crib about work life balance, but we forget to understand that in the initial phase of your career you have to put in extra to set aside competetion, else you will just be called as a mediocre.

Technical Writer at American Express

Technical Writer (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsEverything was great. My supervisors and account manager were really pleasant to work with, and the culture at American Express was not nearly as uptight as I thought it would be. I was personally happy with compensation and scheduling.

ConsNothing significant that I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay a little more in the loop regarding your employees' contracts.

The HR personal alway was willing to help you.

Clerk (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsNever had any problem getting my time corrected, If I felt that the hours as incorrect.

ConsWhen working as a contact worker, I was not able to work on days before and after holidays.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the way contract people be able to work pre-holiday schudles.

Good company to work for

ProsWell managed and friendly HR team

ConsI couldn't think of any at this time.

Collabera awarded Best Staffing Company to work for in 2012 by SIA.

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsCollabera recognizes true potential of human capital and provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional excellence.

ConsI have not figure out the cons so far serving Collabera

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

How to handle effective placement when a continent apart

Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Aloha, OR

ProsThe people are the best reason. I was recruited effectively, given all the job reporting information - I was a sub contractor to IBM who was contracted to Intel; with the complex usually comes the recipe for trouble, but not with these people - everything was timely and to make it even better, I got a nice salary raise before I even started the job! Try and beat that!!!

ConsNothing I can think of right off hand...I had a good experience from beginning to end and I would like to work for them again.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work - you have a good handle on working with contractors.

Worked for Collabera? Contribute to the Community!