Collabera
www.collabera.com Morristown, NJ 5000+ Employees

Collabera Reviews

Updated Jul 10, 2014

Raj Mammodia

Pros:
  • "The projects are not too hectic and one can have a decent work life balance"
    in 7 reviews
  • "You can get a good work culture, friendly environment and also some supportive seniors also"
    in 11 reviews
Cons:
  • "Highly Unprofessional Management, Not Good Pay, No Onsite, HR Policies suck"
    in 8 reviews
  • "No work-life balance support - its all about work 24/7"
    in 4 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Collabera is an OK place

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
    Dublin, OH

ProsLong term projects, Good Clients, Staff is friendly, Payment is on-time all the time

ConsNo hikes, No Growth. You'll be fine if you are ok to be at the same place without any hike.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a growth plan for interested consultants.

Great company on contract basis employment

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsWork culture, organizational structure , onshore opportunities and pipeline projects are good reasons to work.

Will recommend to everyone to start their career as a professional.

ConsMore pressurized environment to work tough deadlines.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease create more long term opportunities and help the candidates in getting on the permanent roles in the client projects.

Not Bad, Could Be Better

CRE (Former Employee)
    Morristown, NJ

ProsDecent Perks, Vacation, Sick Days, Great People and values, encouraging Management staff Bonuses were good for morale and production.

ConsMedical is terrible, basic training is not very personalized to the job, no job security, while they were understanding about the demands of a family, the work-load was insanely large for my salary.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on training, simplify processes, better communication and instruction from Managers.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Say one thing, do another...

Director Business Solutions (Former Employee)

ProsGood team members to work with.

ConsCompany did not give new solutions team long enough to build an entirely new line of business. Gave less than year and a half to show immediate revenue even though they wanted to offer services beyond traditional staffing.

Very good, learning and informative”

.NET Developer (Current Employee)
    Noida (India)

ProsExposure, Learning, Culture and full of opportunities for any individual looking for career in the Information Technology. Don't think for even a minute and just join if you get an opportunity through Collabera and rest will be taken care of by them.

ConsProjects has to be more and the hike should be on on the performance rather periodic.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease negotiate with the IT companies to create more policies for contractual benefits.

“Very good, learning and informative” @ Collabera

Network Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

ProsGreat team, good boss, work-life balance. The workshops and sessions held were relevant and helped me grasp market knowledge and dynamics.

ConsEmployee engagement could be stepped up. Cross functional interaction has to be a formal exercise.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllocate some more budgets to employee welfare activities, if possible

Job for life - If you have right attitude then Collabera is the place.

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
    Vadodara (India)

ProsI cannot highlight the single component here. Collabera brings value and provide weightage for all the activities which is provided which is really helpful in progress in life.

ConsNothing that i can mention here

Advice to Senior ManagementBringing new innovative ideas will really help in taking company to next level.

“Good Company, Friendly environment but need some good facilities for employees”

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsExcellent work environment, good employee engagement , fun at work. Talented, just and fair management teams. The HR policies of the company are fair and transparent. The people around here do not talk in shades of grey but pure black and white thereby leading to no confused-state-of-mind work environment.

ConsSalary should be as per the profile and work pressure.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing to share, the company is well established and the policies are defined well.

“Learning all the way..”

IT Business Development Specialist (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

ProsJob Stability (if you consistently perform), Office Culture, Training,

ConsLack of transparency, Meager remuneration, Lack of Personal Development workshops.

Advice to Senior ManagementCollabera is a great organisation to work with. With several growth opportunities based on employee's talent and skill set, one can climb up the ladder provided they have what it takes to perform. Collabera can endeavor to enhance the employee experience by implementing "Personal Development workshops", "Career Counselling workshops" and make the environment sustainable for growth for one and all by including focus groups of the top management with the middle management once every month.

Contact Collabera for right opportunities in IT

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsCollabera takes it very seriously as an employer and very organised in the processes. Collabera has given me the first opportunity to work in IBM as a .net developer wherein the exposure and experience was great.

ConsLooking for more employee benefits and long term projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease organised more skill development activities to so we could learn more and can grow faster as a professional.

Worked for Collabera? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Collabera reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Collabera CEO Raj Mammodia. All 217 reviews posted anonymously by Collabera employees.