Collabera Tampa Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Tampa, FL Area
  • Any Status
Hiten Patel

• Flexibility , Decent work life balance , Middle level Management is open to your opinions (in 10 reviews)

• Leisure time: 5/5 Chilled Work Environment (in 16 reviews)

• compensation, favouratism, lack of projects, work life balance (in 5 reviews)

• Could not find any except for long working hours (in 5 reviews)

Former Contractor - IT Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Former Contractor - IT Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Collabera as a contractor (Less than a year)

They are on top of their prospects every step of the way except for when it really matters.

The recruiters are inept. Their handling of my contract was a mess from the start. I was cleared to start at JPMC and given an offer letter. I reported and was denied entry. I called that morning and it took them all afternoon to determine that I was not eligible for the job due to a credit issue. I resigned a job to take this one and I didn't get to start. All of their reps are in India and there is a language barrier as well as a lack of understanding of American hiring practices. I fully disclosed all of my potential issues and they still moved forward to the point of telling me I was cleared when I was not. Their wages are slightly lower than current market trends, at least in Florida. Unless you are in dire need of a paycheck, avoid them at all costs.

Advice to Management

Get out of the business or learn more about staffing according to US guidelines.

Showing 1 of 378 review