Collabera

www.collabera.com

Collabera Reviews in Tampa, FL

3.3

Hiten Patel

Pros
  • Flexibility , Decent work life balance , Middle level Management is open to your opinions (in 10 reviews)

• Excellent work environment, good employee engagement , fun at work (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • compensation, favouratism, lack of projects, work life balance (in 5 reviews)

• very long working hours and less salary (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Unprofessional

Former Employee - IT Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - IT Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Collabera as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They are on top of their prospects every step of the way except for when it really matters.

Cons

The recruiters are inept. Their handling of my contract was a mess from the start. I was cleared to start at JPMC and given an offer letter. I reported and was denied entry. I called that morning and it took them all afternoon to determine that I was not eligible for the job due to a credit issue. I resigned a job to take this one and I didn't get to start.

All of their reps are in India and there is a language barrier as well as a lack of understanding of American hiring practices.

I fully disclosed all of my potential issues and they still moved forward to the point of telling me I was cleared when I was not. Their wages are slightly lower than current market trends, at least in Florida. Unless you are in dire need of a paycheck, avoid them at all costs.

Get out of the business or learn more about staffing according to US guidelines.