Collaborative Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mahalakshmi Tirumalasetty

1 Employee Review

Collaboration is the key to success

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at Collaborative Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros- Collaborative is truly a team oriented environment. One of the reviews described the company as 'cut-throat' when my experience could not be further from it. The success of implementations and day to day activities relies heavily on teamwork. As is often the case, the success of the team dictates the success of individuals involved.

- While it depends on the client, there is flexibility around travel amounts. As someone who typically does not want to travel, I am associated with low travel projects allowing me to work from home and maintain the work-family relationship.

- Plenty of educational opportunities after starting. The organization wants you to continue developing and refining skills.

- 'Collaborative University' provides a great outlet for employees to not only further their knowledge, but also share knowledge to others and better the Collaborative Ecosystem.

- Through there is substantial growth, the personal attention we experience on a day to day basis really lets you know the Company cares about employees. This is seen by both senior level management as well as individual contributors.

- The employee perks are also generous compared to other companies I've worked for. This includes unlimited PTO, company sponsored events, and their overall charitable nature. The company cares both about the employee and events in the employee's life outside of work.

Cons- I have had no cons over the previous three years at the company. I hope to continue and grow my career with Collaborative for many years.

Worked for Collaborative Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Collaborative Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Collaborative Systems CEO Mahalakshmi Tirumalasetty. All reviews posted anonymously by Collaborative Systems employees.