Collect Com Credit

Collect Com Credit Reviews

1.0

CEO

UNPROFESSIONAL UNAPPROACHABLE UNASSISTING

Former Employee - Collection Officer in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Collection Officer in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Collect Com Credit

Pros

very easy to get hired, lots of breaks

Cons

use of profanity on the floor, even managers constantly swearing among each other is disgusting. Threatening people non stop. Managers are unapproachable, if you are new they won't even notice you, they won't help or care how you are doing, will not even offer help. Co-workers are also unapproachable they will pretend you don't exist and will not help. Tuesdays you have to work over 8 hours and they will not pay you extra.. Overall a horrible experience, they should be rated worst collection company in Canada.

BE PROFESSIONAL AND STOP SWEARING SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR EMPLOYEES.

Run as far away as you can

Former Employee - Collector. in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Collector. in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Collect Com Credit

Pros

There really are none. They did pay for my collection license, and offered what I felt was a decent payback scheme.

Cons

Frequent use of profanity by both co-workers and management. Senior management is laughable, the one person we were introduced to didn't actually work there. Located in a warehouse, rats still included. Was told by the head trainer (only trainer I believe) to "bad them up". That meant threaten and abuse the people that we were calling, hence my mention of profanity. One former co-worker was publically dismissed, in front of her whole department. Also misleading in the interview, they advise that you need to hit X to make commission, however you actually need to hit 4-5 times X in order to make X appear on your cheque.

Cease operations.