Collective Bias

www.collectivebias.com

Collective Bias Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2014

Bill Sussman

A great place to spread your wings.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bentonville, AR

ProsCB offers great perks and offers a great group of teammates. I've never worked with a better group. Their number one benefit is the people you get to surround yourself with everyday!

ConsPay disparity is a big one, and with such a young company, people talk. It stinks to know that you got the highest reviews and yet have the lowest pay among your peers (especially when you're afraid to ask for more money).

Advice to Senior ManagementMight be time to right size your salaries... Sometimes the squeaky wheel getting the grease is not a good strategy. Your quieter, more productive and effective employees could feel disenfranchised and demoralized when they're not given the same consideration.

Good place to work

Business Development (Former Employee) Bentonville, AR

ProsOutgoing culture, volunteered for varies charity group

ConsLoud environment, not a lot of training

Great company with lots of growth opportunity

Marketing (Current Employee) Bentonville, AR

ProsLove the people, the transparency, the professionalism and the respect. I've never worked for a company where the executive leadership team was as open, honest and sincere with their employees. CB is a great company for those who are looking to grow as a professional, have fun and build something new.

ConsCB is located in Bentonville/Rogers. If you live in Fayetteville...the commute is the worst. Resources are getting better, but as with all growing companies, we're spread thin sometimes. There's no one that doesn't take their work home with them. I don't think this is a con, but a testament to how much everyone likes working at CB. If you have a problem with working after hours, CB isn't for you.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Collective Bias Director, Human Resources responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Thank you for the honest feedback! We're looking forward to moving into our new Rogers office location, which should shave 15-20 minutes off of the commute for Fayetteville residents. :)
  1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Collective Bias combines an awesome atmosphere with a diverse and skilled work force.

Analytics Coordinator (Current Employee) Bentonville, AR

ProsCulture, people, innovation, and technology

ConsThere are growing pains as Collective Bias continues to grow

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to leverage the skill sets of the employees to innovate and scale the business

The vertical has enormous potential and the Company and its people are absolutely terrific

ProsGreat opportunity in the fastest growing area of shopper marketing.
    Great Company culture that truly embraces the importance of its people.
    Great product solution (value proposition).
    Great people.

ConsDue to explosive business growth, the Company has outgrown its physical space and most people's bandwidth is stretched fairly thin. The Company is aggressively hiring to address this issue and moving to new space this summer, but right now space is tight

Advice to Senior ManagementIt will be important to retain our unique corporate culture while putting in place the critical infrastructure and adding the additional personel necessary to maintain our growth

Everything is awesome!!!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bentonville, AR

ProsInteresting work, current technology, growing company in friendly community, great culture, excellent work-life balance, and happy, nice people. You can also bring your dog to work!

ConsCan't think of anything right now!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to enhance strategic, technical focus.

Very positive....it's great to be a part of such an exciting and dynamic company!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bentonville, AR

ProsLove the culture - laid back yet productive; great people and exciting product

ConsTight space, but I know that will change in a few months.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Innovation With A Community Core

ProsCollective Bias is a community centered company, whether it be the bloggers or the people that work here.
    Fair wages, great benefits, 401k and fair amounts of paid vacation and sick leave.
    Innovative work space environments- whether you work remotely or in one of the offices, or both you won't be locked in a cube.

ConsTelecommuting provides interesting challenges- while the company is community focused, you can easily get locked behind a computer screen with busy days and dynamic campaigns or projects.
    The company is relatively young, so growing pains occur, especially as client bids change and the work needed adapts.

My dream job! Work with the most talented individuals who know how to work hard and enjoy life!

ProsGreat team atmosphere, transparent, fun and challenging! They offer a flexible work environment that focuses on productivity. Exciting pace that brings new innovation each and every day! Leadership jumps right in with the team to ensure no one is left behind.

ConsThere really aren't any cons. I'd say you would need to be self motivated and love to work in a team environment in order to thrive here. It's an all hands on deck kind of company.

I'm basically I'm working at my dream job by working for Collective Bias.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bentonville, AR

ProsThe people are CB's greatest asset. Current employees are part of the hiring process to ensure new team members are a good fit. Everyone works really well together!

ConsLong hours and short deadlines can leave you utterly exhausted.

Worked for Collective Bias? Contribute to the Community!