Collective Point of Sale Solutions Reviews 1 Review
5 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Collective Point of Sale SolutionsPros
- Most people are friendly
- Employee gym package for a reasonable price
- Celebrates birthdays regularlyCons
- Habit of promoting people who aren't ready for promotion, then failing to coach them before moving them back to their old job.
- Fire people in the middle of the day and make a big spectacle.
- One day they might say your program is in danger of being downsized. The next, they are awarding you a cash incentive.
- Management are impersonal.
- Poor managers, people who have no business leading others are in positions of power without proper training.
- Many instances of verbal abuse by senior management.
- Very high turn overAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Don't fire people in the middle of a work day/week. Puts people on edge.
- Pay is not very competitive for the level of work one is expected to perform. Major competitors offer better bonuses and more per hour pay.
- Learn to coach your people better.
- Don't give authority to people who can't handle the pressure and expect them to be good coaches.Doesn't Recommend