Colson Caster Corp Reviews

3.5
CEO

1. Overall Satisfied With The Company

I have been working at Colson Caster Corp

Pros

Environment where people work together and respect one another. Very little turnover except retirements.

Cons

Workload is very demanding with few resources.

Advice to Management

There are hard-working, professional people here. They have a need to be able to feel a since of accomplishment. It is difficult to do when there are not enough people to accomplish the work at the plant level.

2. Great beginning job out of college with little room to advance in the company

I have been working at Colson Caster Corp

Pros

I took this job right out of college and it was great to add some needed experience in the industry and I enjoy what I do and the people I work with.

Cons

Restructure of the company under new ownership by a private investment group has really changed the atmosphere of the company and many new corporate positions were created while eliminating office staff. Benefits were also taken away like sales bonuses and the health care is not even worth having.

Advice to Management

Cut back on corporate spending and treat your hard working employees that do the actual work with more respect and compensation and allow for growth and advancement in the company.

RSS Feed </> Embed