Columbia Artists Management

Updated May 10, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ronald A. Wilford

Great place to introduce to you to the Performing Arts Industry.

Managerial Assistant (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsYou build an amazing network of contacts within the industry, very quickl.

ConsIt can be very difficult to advance within the company.

Crooked company with no morals or regard for their employees.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey are flexible with their employees' schedule. Good first taste of a tough job if you are interested in jumping head first to the artist management business.

ConsRude, condescending management. Pay is terrible for the amount of time and energy that is expected of their employees. VERY little room for growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more into training your employees.

Very impressive array of artists and exposure, but not a whole lot of room for development.

Production Coordinator (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGet to work with internatlonally acclaimed artists. Work with talented and creative people. Have the ability to attend great performances.

ConsThe emphasis on client service is understandable, but it is taken as a given that employee turnover will be high and thus development / retention strategies are not prioritized.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to create a light at the end of the tunnel for employees so that have a reason to stick around and feel vested in the firm's outcomes.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Can't imagine a more crooked company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsAmazing artists and the opportunity to work with the most prestigious groups and venues in the world.

ConsThe execs all hate each other, so this company acts more like a feudal system than a real company. Don't expect to move up - they're all too worried about their egos to think about the future or any sort of real growth. There's about an 80% turnover rate in the administrative assistant/production coordinator type roles from year to year. People barely bother to introduce themselves because you'll probably be gone after 6 months anyway.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut more effort into retaining talented people, or risk becoming totally irrelevant.

medium

Production Assistant (Current Employee) Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Prosbecause i like columbia managment.

Conslike doing team work just

Advice to Senior Managementdoing good concealing with others. do hard work, aware the people. about this work. do study about this to children etc.

Worked for Columbia Artists Management? Contribute to the Community!