Columbus Regional Health

Columbus Regional Health Reviews

Updated Jun 26, 2014

Jim Bickel

Okay...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice people to work with

ConsNothing really negative about my experience

Intern

Intern (Former Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsManagement was incredibly helpful and informative. Worked closely with management and executive level individuals so I was able to soak up a ton of info.

ConsThere was really nothing negative about my experience. If I was not working on a project they had me shadowing either a manager, director or executive.

Advice to Senior ManagementThrough interaction with the management my professional abilities and confidence raised an immense amount. I started my own 403B account which was also very exciting and a great life experience.

Innovative, forward thinking community healthcare facility

Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee)

ProsVery high community involvement; quality of care and patient satisfaction are of supreme importance; leadership as well as employees are accountable to patients; current CEO established an environment of teamwork that is organization-wide

ConsCommunication on the department level is still evolving. Positive progress continues throughout the organization!

Advice to Senior ManagementWe appreciate knowing that everyone in the CRH organization has a responsibility to provide the highest quality of care for every patient, every time-from the executive team to the regular employees. Do continue the communication updates!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It was interesting

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Columbus, GA

ProsCommunity involvement(i.e. March of Dimes Breast Cancer Awareness/Cancer Awareness)

ConsIt would be nice to have management to consider the thoughts of their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know who work for you.

I have always been treated respectfully & fairly and management is very supportive of my personal & professional growth.

Support Technician (Current Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsCRH often promotes from within so there are many opportunities for growth. The offer some tuition reimbursement and the CRH foundation will help with scholarships. The benefits package is better than most and many local business offer discounts for hospital employees.

ConsSome departments have managers that micromanage or play favoritism. Not everyone has had the same positive experience I have had. My advice to anyone who ends up working for one of those sour managers, just wait 90 days and bid for a job in a different department. Most prefer to hire from within so it is easy to change your environment if you are unhappy or bored.

Volunteer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmall Town location, Financially well managed with a good and hardworking staff. People friendly

ConsNothing negative that I experienced in my association with this Hospital

Sr. Management has it's own agenda and that is to protect themselves

Middle Management (Current Employee)

ProsSmall town location, southern climate, good facilities and hardworking staff. Community has many clinical pockets of excellance and little competition.

ConsFinancial issues and senior management hidden agendas. One man show; other leadership ineffective and weak. Board has no power as CEO is also chairman of the board. Ineffective physician administrative leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementEliminate the good old boy network and realize there are hard working employees that see through the politics and personal agendas for the sake of the health or the community.

i learned alot very satiesfied with my workplace

Prosgood work enviroment benefits good mangment

Consneed to care more about the employees

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work more communication and that everybody get treated the same...

Worked for Columbus Regional Health? Contribute to the Community!