ComGlobal Systems

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Garrett Martz

1 Employee Review

An "Ok" place to work if you don't want to grow in your career and don't care that upper management doesn't communicate.

Engineer (Current Employee)
Campbell, CA

I have been working at ComGlobal Systems

ProsThey will pay for a clearance which helps in getting a better job in the same field somewhere else. It is also a good place to work if you have a family because you get time off when you need it. They also give time off if you are still in the military.

ConsStagnant work environment. Work depends on being awarded government contracts. Everything is time-card related. Every hour is tracked and billed to a contract....which makes it hard to take off for appointments because you have to make up for the time you are gone.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to inform the employees better to what is happening in the company. We don't know how the company is doing as a whole 95% of the time. We guess from day-to-day if we are even going to have a job the next day!

Worked for ComGlobal Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ComGlobal Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ComGlobal Systems CEO Garrett Martz. All reviews posted anonymously by ComGlobal Systems employees.