Comfort Keepers

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sarosh Mistry,

Pros
  • Helping the clients and making a difference in their lives(in 4 reviews)

• They will try to work with your schedule(in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Cons would be clients pass away, move, decline severely and circumstances change(in 3 reviews)

• The flexibility and emotionally rewarding aspects of the job help balance out the low pay(in 3 reviews)

I enjoyed helping seniors and caregivers.

HR Specialist (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsComfort keepers focuses on the client and caregiver needs. The method of care focuses on individual needs. And the flexibility works for the caregivers.

ConsOffice staff is under appreciated. Owner did not know what the business needed a lot of the time and rarely interacted with his business. Many of the staff didn't know who he was.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain the owners to be more involved in their business.

Very happy with this company, respect the management

Client Care Coordinator (Current Employee) Dayton, OH

ProsI feel that the management is organized, they truly care about the well being of the clients, they work hard to provide fair pay and flexible schedules to the caregivers. There are opportunities for growth and ongoing learning. There are many resources available to caregivers to help them grow and improve. I started out as a caregiver over 4 years ago and have moved up into a well-paying management position, while still maintaining the personal connection with clients that keeps me motivated. I have been very happy here. This company is rewarding in so many ways. I see a lot of integrity in the staff at all levels. I work in the Midwest, but prefer not to say where.

ConsThe challenge to being a caregiver is that the hours fluctuate as clients pass away or move into skilled nursing facilities. The pay for direct care professionals is low across the entire industry, though I feel Comfort Keepers does a good job of offering pay raises to caregivers. The flexibility and emotionally rewarding aspects of the job help balance out the low pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Perhaps get more involved in lobbying to get better pay for caregivers across the industry.

Excellent

Comfort Keeper (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsA great company, with team players!

ConsNot enough hours, close to home

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing company! Great people. Lots of love...

Leadership (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThe employees are dedicated, loyal and love taking care of seniors. Everyone believes that our first priority is making sure we do an outstanding job and that we stay safe.
    We have recognition programs, daily motivation and lots of love for one another.

ConsIt's very hard when you have great clients you care about and they pass away.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for being there when I needed you.

Horrible

Personal Caregiver (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsThey will hire anyone to help make the company money, even if worker does not perform well.

ConsWorking with staff with poor communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour Office staff make it hard for the workers to enjoy the work that they do. The Pay is awful!!!

The worst home health agency in Alabama

Caregiver (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsHelping the clients and making a difference in their lives.

ConsThis company does not meet the requirements for TARCOG and their caregivers as well as staff are unreliable. I would never let this company provide home healthcare to anyone in my family nor refer anyone to them.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop scaming employees and clients.

The concept is Great!

ProsYou are helping those in need. Gives you a sense of satisfaction.

ConsReally no comment for this section.

Hard work, good people, really care about customers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat in office atmosphere, co-workers are friendly and helpful. There is a good team feel throughout most of the office.

ConsI was there on a temporary basis and experienced few cons. The work may become challenging at times, but that is true for most any line of work.

Loved it

Companion Care Aid (Former Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

ProsI had a very good experience while being employed at this company!

ConsI could not get enough hours because there were so many other employees.

Comfort keepers is a employee oriented company offering very flexable schedules.

CNA/Care Giver (Former Employee) Marietta, OH

Prosflexible schedules, work as much as you want, millage reimbursement , friendly employees, training, and the clients are checked out before you go in to home

Constraveling long distances , sometimes they do not have enough work

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work you are a greaty company

Worked for Comfort Keepers? Contribute to the Community!