Comm3

www.comm3.net

Comm3 Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2014

Troy L. Cryer

Great company with strong leadership, collaborative environment and unlimited opportunity

Director (Current Employee) Addison, TX

Pros- Corporate Values
    Comm3 is not only genuinely committed to customer satisfaction, but puts a strong focus on employee satisfaction. Management has a sincere interest in your career development and well-being.

- Strong Leadership
    Both the President and CEO work with a contagious passion rarely seen in today's C-suite, which I'd guess is directly correlated to their continued success. Moreover, they are forward-thinking and willing to embrace new methodologies.

- Opportunity
    Comm3 provides an environment where employees can get out as much as they put in, so you have the opportunity to chart your own career path.

- Great culture, good benefits and partnerships with world-class companies.

ConsNothing substantive. You must be a proactive, self-starter to work here, as there's no micro-managing; however, this is a pro for most.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing and make sure to recognize and reward the accomplishments of the team - it goes a long way!

Versatile, Challenging, and Rewarding

Sales (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThis is a team-oriented company with short and long term vision. Growth is exponential so the atmosphere is always exciting, and no two days are alike. Everyone here works hard and above reproach. Standard benefits, great pay, and overall an excellent company to work for.

ConsNone that I have run into, but there is always room for improvement in any company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for treating us with respect and listening to our input.

Good opportunity to learn technology

Senior Technician (Current Employee) Addison, TX

ProsComm3 is involved in a lot of different technologies so the opportunity for growth is high. I learned to have a deep understanding about VoIP, data, and wireless technologies that I was not trained on before. Ownership is understanding of personal issues and actually paid me extra when I had a death in the family. They also have a SEP retirement plan that starts after 3yrs of employment which is excellent. Benefits are standard.

ConsYou have to be a self starter at this company, if you expect to be trained on everything and want a lot of hand holding to perform above a beyond your duties, it will not happen at this company. Management expects a lot out of their employees and communication could be improved.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore specific training programs
    Increased communications

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Avoid

ProsNone that I can think of.

ConsVery small company with a huge lack in direction from the ownership team.
    Extremely unorganized for being so small, new sales and technical employees are left to figure out how the organization works, including the products that are sold, overall sales strategy, etc.
    Plenty of budgets for the owners to drive expensive trucks and cars, and eat $25 lunches everyday, but ask for a corporate card instead of having to use your own and you get a blank stare.
    Very small company trying to act like a big company, which is fine, but the micromanagement will never let them get to the size they want to.
    No 401k, Very High Health Insurance rates.

Excellent upside potential, growing and dynamic industry

Account Management (Current Employee) Addison, TX

ProsComm3 provides best in class products, great opportunity for right candidate. The tools, training and assistance with closing business is along side some of the best companies in the business. This company has qualified for the Inc5000 fastest growing companies 5 yrs in a row and is at the top in sales for some products in the Southwest territory.

ConsYou must produce results, not an employer that allows unproductive sales people, they want new opportunities. Some sales people are used to having to produce "new opportunities" in a hunter role. They have come from companies that allow them to "farm" existing base. The management is looking for business that can grow company, not sit back and expect business to come in.

Advice to Senior ManagementScreen candidates early on to determine if the sales position is the right fit, even if you "just need a job" it will not work at this company unless you are productive, then you will be a success.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Very misleading

Sales (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

Prosopporutnity to make money if they let you.

ConsMicromanagement, lack of guidance too much talk and not enough engagement base is way below market standards for the Dallas FT Worth Area. The burn rate on sales reps at this company is very high.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off the micromanagement kick and let your team sell,

Worked for Comm3? Contribute to the Community!