Commercialleads.net Reviews

1 Rating

1. CommercialLeads.net - Employee Review

Current Employee - Human Resources/Finance in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Human Resources/Finance in Jacksonville Beach, FL

I have been working at Commercialleads.net full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Commercialleads.net has been in business for 13 years (since 2000) and is back in growth mode as the commercial market continues to improve. The company is hiring programmers and web designers now for the next phase of app development. Strong revenue and management team

Cons

Recession caused loss of member base but it is recovering now almost back to 2006 levels.

Expand marketing to include more segments of the industry so growth continues and presents more opportunity to staff.

2. Excellent company to work for in CRE industry

Current Employee - Business Development/Events in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Business Development/Events in Jacksonville Beach, FL

I have been working at Commercialleads.net full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Strong management team. Patents pending for CRE app. 5 year growth seems virtually limitless. The company is well positioned to own the market for advertising / marketing in the commercial finance industry.

Cons

Coming out of recession the company is trying to gear back up for what we all hope is a recovering market. Lost 20% of user base due to Realtors, Mortgage brokers and others leaving the industry during the recession.

We need more programmers to catch up on app development for global version.

3. CommercialLeads.net - Employer Performance Review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville Beach, FL

I have been working at Commercialleads.net

Pros

Commercialleads.net provides an extremely creative environment with lots of room for advancement and a management team that encourages along the way.

Cons

Somewhat constrained by current market leaving some staff feeling concerned about the next 12 months or so. With no real way to know when or if conduit loans will come back online the company has adjusted some but it id difficult to know with any certainty where we are going at this time.

More information on where Commercialleads.net will be going and positioned as the market changes.

5. Commercialleads.net - my job review

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Commercialleads.net

Pros

I like working here because commercialleads.net is really on the cutting edge of what will be the next evolution of commercial finance sourcing and facilitation for the global market. The application development that's going on is exciting to be a part of.

Cons

Our market is so damaged by the recession that it may be some time before we get to see the fruits of the development we've done. The company is great but the market is horrible and many of the new products and services will have to wait until there is improvement in the economy.

We need to work more on the debt side of the equation to help those commercial owners in need and all of the segment providers who need deal flow.