I worked at Community Care Services
Pros – - great coworkers
- work with a variety of people
- union job
- training opportunities
- good experience (looks good on resume)
Cons – - pay is terrible
- time off is unrealistic (earn around 3 hours each pay period)
- not very many advancement opportunities
- there is a lack of communication between departments
Advice to Senior Management – I would recommend greater communiction between departments, also make the pay the competative. Many good people leave because the pay is so low and inflexible.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2010-05-24 12:45 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –