Compass Health

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Compass Health Cares for its Community

Current Employee - Secretarial  in  Everett, WA
    Current Employee - Secretarial in Everett, WA

I have been working at Compass Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

They offer great benefits, pleasant work culture, very positive most of the time. I haven't been there really long, but I like how everyone's work is so worthwhile. The people that stay there aren't there for the money and really want to help people. Communication is very open between upper management and staff.

Cons

As a non-profit company wages are lower, staff can get overworked and stressed.

Poor Pay, Poor Benefits

Current Employee - Clinician II  in  Everett, WA
    Current Employee - Clinician II in Everett, WA

I have been working at Compass Health part-time for more than a year

Pros

Compass Health offers a good starting point for young therapists right out of graduate school. Opportunity to gain lots of experience working with a diverse population of primarily medicaid clientele.

Cons

Compass Health offers very low wages for Master's level employees ($16 hour). Productivity expectations are high, and the clientele is very challenging. Benefits are poor, and the cost of adding dependents or a spouse to insurance plan is outrageous. Many employees that I work with cannot afford to add their family to the insurance plan, so their children are also on medicaid, just like the clients we serve. I just received my annual pay raise of 37 cents, and I'm not joking.

Compass Health is a non-profit organization, I get that, however, there is no effort to focus on employee retention. The turnover at Compass Health is very high for a reason. Licensed, Master's level employees make less than the average receptionist with a high school diploma.

Worked for Compass Health? Contribute to the Community!