Complete Logistics Company

Add Photos

Nightmare

Driver (Former Employee) Union City, CA

Prosshort hours of work and still get 8 hours of paid

Consit was the worse decision i ever made, dont look at this company like your future employer, irresponsible management, really bad salary, benefits sucks, when i signed the promised me 500 dollar bonus sign, then they told me that there was a misunderstanding etc etc..

To good to be true

(Current Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsFull benefits provided health, dental, vision, 401k

ConsNegative work environment. Management handles all employees like kids. No trust no respect. No matter what you do you will never feel like you have job security. I now understand why most employees don't make it past 2yrs & the ones that do work in fear.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should handle every employee with respect. If don't trust someone to do the job you hired them for then let them go. Or train them properly. Don't strong-arm them until they quit out of fear. For the future success of your company I hope you change a few things. This is only my oppinion but I do believe I speak for most of us that currently work in constant fear.

Very dissatisfied in pay

Truck Washer (Current Employee)

Pros-Benefits are included such as Medical, Dental and Vision.
    -401k plan
    - One week payed vacation a year and two weeks every year after.

Cons-Pay rate is low all across the board from truck washer to mechanic to truck driver.
    -Poor management
    -Promotion very limited

Advice to Senior Management-The best interest and welfare of the employees should be in the best interest of the company.
    Paying employees such low wages only make poor production and work ethic.

Worked for Complete Logistics Company? Contribute to the Community!