Complete Logistics Company

CEO

1. Great place to work!

Former Employee - Driver for Graybar in Ontario, CA
    Former Employee - Driver for Graybar in Ontario, CA

Pros

Great hours, staff, and equipment. Great benefits package. Nice quarterly safety bonus. Family oriented barbeques. Great fun!

Cons

Pay is kinda low. Could use a bit more overtime. Dispatch a Little non supportive. Takes long time to retrieve you and the truck when it breaks down. Some customers can be difficult.

Advice to Management

Pay a little bit better and keep up the get support of your employees

2. Horrible!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Complete Logistics Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They provide employees with health insurance, but the insurance is terrible, high deductible, expensive out of pocket, very poor work life balance!

Cons

Poor office culture, NO leadership, no room for growth, it is well known that on average an employee lasts 2 years then they are terminated or they quit, executives treat all employes like children and everyone is micro managed!

Advice to Management

Learn how to run a company in a professional manner or employees will continue to HANG it up!

3. Nightmare

Former Employee - Driver in Union City, CA
    Former Employee - Driver in Union City, CA

I worked at Complete Logistics Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

short hours of work and still get 8 hours of paid

Cons

it was the worse decision i ever made, dont look at this company like your future employer, irresponsible management, really bad salary, benefits sucks, when i signed the promised me 500 dollar bonus sign, then they told me that there was a misunderstanding etc etc..

5. To good to be true

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Complete Logistics Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Full benefits provided health, dental, vision, 401k

Cons

Negative work environment. Management handles all employees like kids. No trust no respect. No matter what you do you will never feel like you have job security. I now understand why most employees don't make it past 2yrs & the ones that do work in fear.

Advice to Management

You should handle every employee with respect. If don't trust someone to do the job you hired them for then let them go. Or train them properly. Don't strong-arm them until they quit out of fear. For the future success of your company I hope you change a few things. This is only my oppinion but I do believe I speak for most of us that currently work in constant fear.

6. Very dissatisfied in pay

Current Employee - Truck Washer
    Current Employee - Truck Washer

Pros

-Benefits are included such as Medical, Dental and Vision. -401k plan - One week payed vacation a year and two weeks every year after.

Cons

-Pay rate is low all across the board from truck washer to mechanic to truck driver. -Poor management -Promotion very limited

Advice to Management

-The best interest and welfare of the employees should be in the best interest of the company. Paying employees such low wages only make poor production and work ethic.

RSS Feed </> Embed