Complete Nutrition

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good step up job

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat products, high energy, good values, hire knowledgeable staff... Not just a general retail job.

ConsHigh pressure to sell. You better be ready to become a salesman.

Quality products and service but not the best place to work

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

ProsAlot of opportunities to work alot of hours. Great for kids in college just to make money on the side but not a long term career

ConsManagers are way under paid for the amount of hours worked. No overtime given.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise the salary for full time employees or bring down the amount of hours worked.

It was okay, boss was a jerk

(Former Employee)

ProsGood pay, atmosphere, and coworkers. And didn't mind the attractive women that would come in on a regular basis.

ConsBoss was immature and needs to grow up. Also couldn't stand working with people who blamed something a wrong with their body that didn't allow them to lose weight, while standing their talking to me with a large soda in their hand.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't have a boss who is consistently unprofessional in every setting.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

if you don't look like an abercrombie model good luck trying to work here.

Nutrition Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsGood job to have while going to school. great way to meet people and get on they're good side. discount is good, products are great (not worth the mark up though)

ConsBad pay, unethical business models, retartedly marked up products, expectations of marketing are not worth the pay. You are expected to market the store while you're at the gym working out. they make you hand out coupons, THEY EXPECT YOU TO TALK ABOUT THE STORE TO EVERYONE. given the fact that my gym was my stress outlet it was a little unorthodox in my eyes.

Great Experience

Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Eugene, OR

Prosgreat learning experience, wonderful employers, no late hours, solid employee discount, fantastic commission system plus above average hourly base pay

Conslots of changes at an extremely fast pace

Advice to Senior Managementconsider better education for employees with regard to products

Great for personal growth, snake pit in management

Personal Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsQuick and effective development of skills associated with sales including conversation. Flexible with hours. Positive environment with minimal competition despite commission.

ConsProducts were very overpriced and hard compared to competitors. Complete also had a bad rep for having questionable products. Change of regional managers caused many shifts in focus towards sale tactics. Drama and tension between regional managers. Low commission rates on overpriced items.

Advice to Senior ManagementPush cohesiveness between managers and upper management, relay clear information and directions to lower levels.

Great!

Manager (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsGreat company to work for! Growing incredibly fast and opportunities for advancement are immediately available based on performance.

ConsBeing able to travel is a must

Advice to Senior ManagementNone!

Depends

Pros-Management
    -Free Time while at work
    -Flexible if other people work at the store

Cons-Every store is different, or independently owned, so each owner is going to set different guidelines.
    -Base pay

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Wonderful experience...great things ahead!

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI have learned so much while working at CN...it is my second job out of college and worked my way from assistant manager to manager to area manager. My particular franchisee is very sensitive to employee's needs and has been great at training employees and keeping them accountable for their own success. He is also very generous, offering plenty of incentives and bonuses based on personal growth. I have seen college students gain awesome experience that they will be able to project in many other areas of their lives as well. I can attest to the fact that to become successful with Complete Nutrition, you need to work hard! But the payoff has been more than worth it for me.

ConsNo cons from my stores, however I know not every store is operated the same so I can see where some of the other reviews are coming from in this area.

Personal Consultant Complete Nutrition

Personal Consultant (Current Employee) Lexington-Fayette, KY

ProsGreat for a college student to work part time!
    Awesome products which really work, which makes it that much easier to sell and rewarding.
    Chance to develop sales/interpersonal skills
    Get to attend a lot of fun events for marketing and promotional purposes

ConsNot too many that I can think of.
    Monthly goals can be tough to meet during slow months but still doable.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep empowering your employees, highly motivating.

Worked for Complete Nutrition? Contribute to the Community!