Complus Data

1.0

CEO

Technology Company???

I worked at Complus Data full-time

Pros

Benefits of working for a small company, your voice can be heard to a certain degree. Great reputation in the industry with excellent back-end services. Most of the people really care about the company and everyone works very hard.

Cons

Still using OLD software powered by Citrix, really? Office is old and needs to be re-done, it's almost embarrassing when bringing outside people in. Office hours are 8:30-5 but if you leave at 5 it's frowned upon, to the point where your review is in jeopardy. You have to wait (3) months for benefits and after that it's a bit pricey. Sales cycles are very very long and you're dealing with municipalities, very frustrating. No training whatsoever and no plan for development. They will continue to lose market share unless they have a cloud solution.

Listen to your your people and re-invest back into the company.

Invited to interview to be criticized

Former Employee - Software Developer in Tarrytown, NY
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Complus Data full-time (less than a year)

Pros

No reasons to work there

Cons

I was called for an interview as a software developer. When I entered their office, was nobody to receive me. After waking up and down on their hallways, after about 3 minutes somebody showed up asked me If I am looking for someone. I said, yes, I was supposed to have an interview. The guy was surprised :) . Have to admit, myself too. Anyways, finally two individual showed up. A man and a woman. In their hands they had two copies of an old resume of mine. It was no technical, but dumb questions. After that, they suggested me to take off the resume from the website because on it was mentioned the fact that I was not interested in working overtime hours. I tried to explain that was something in the past and that was not my current resume and even so I am not willing to work endless amounts of unpaid overtime as I told them that happened to me before (bad experience) The guy still suggested me to take it off. I told him "I don't want to." And they left without nobody showing me the way out. :)))) How about that ?!?

Willing to work overtime or not (many or few hours) is not something that you should suggest at a job interview. That's why the interviews have been invented: to see if there is a match or not.