CompuCom

www.compucom.com

CompuCom Reviews in Herndon, VA

CompuCom President and CEO James W. Dixon

James W. Dixon

Pros
  • They do have a good work life balance and it is a pretty laid back atmosphere(in 14 reviews)

• The ability to work from home (if you are in the right department(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • No annual raises or cost of living allowance for 5 years and counting, period(in 17 reviews)

• Salary doesn't match market value and no raises in the last 5 years(in 28 reviews)

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Ok Company, but don't expect a raise

Desktop Support (Former Employee) Herndon, VA

ProsDecent pay and you will receive it on time.

ConsNot a chance for a raise. Bonuses are next to nothing and are more of an insult. I worked for this company for over three years and never received a raise. When I was hired, I was told that reviews were done after 1 year of service and raises would be given based on performance. After working for a year, I was then informed that reviews were done during Q4. Waiting a few more months, I finally receive my review only to hear that raises are given during Q3 and are based on the review from the previous year.

I couldn't believe this was the company's standard practice, but after talking to a few other employees, found this to be true. Nine months pass before I'm told that the company isn't doing so well. Needless to say, no raises, but the company did hire a new Senior Manager at Corporate instead.

Get your money up front with this company, because you won't get a raise, even when they are making money hand over fist.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring more corporate managers, share that money with the people who actually work on the contracts. If you are not going to give raises, at least give cost of living, or make the bonuses better and spread them out.

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!