CompuCredit

CompuCredit Chairman and CEO David G. Hanna

David G. Hanna

COmpucredit

Collections Representative (Former Employee) Duluth, GA

Prosfamliy oriented.nice, clean facilty- open hours

Conslate- night- monthly goals- no growth-values

Best place I have ever worked

Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat Management, plenty of opportunities and a lot more

ConsManagement did not meet their promises regularly

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat Work

Downsized due to economy

Quality Assurance (Former Employee)

ProsBefore the economy went bust, there was potential to move up in the company no matter where you started at.

ConsAffected by economy. Closed almost all it's offices, even overseas.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo your research if you are looking to join this company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mixed

Director Operations (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsOperations/Customer Service was a great place to execute on high-value ideas and initiatives with little red tape and be recognized for initiative and hard work. Management did a great job of creating an optimal environment within Operations and cross-functionally where possible to deliver results.

ConsIntra-department politics & related business ineffectiveness not addressed by Senior Management. Diversification of core business to improve stability.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Leadership was not trusted, probably due to being too disconnected from employees. Value people and their ideas. Understand what's going on closer to the front lines. Build trust. Actively and intentionally engage people, remove roadblocks, empower each department, and your employees will drive success for you.

It's better to work in this company's core business

Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsLot's of business initiatives and groups which starts within the company which are trying to develope value added services.

ConsThe more stable jobs are within the company's core business

Advice to Senior ManagementTransfer employees between business units to keep them working for you

Good place to work but they closed the collections area due to lack of work

Collections Representative (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

Prosgood pay per hour and great schedulle

Consbe able to achieve the montly collection goals

Advice to Senior Managementnone

I was satisfied with my years of service

Collections Team Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsIt provided with a stable job for 9 years. I did not have any plans to leave.

ConsThe benefits package could have been better as far as paid time off and sick leave. I didn't like them being rolled in to one package.

Company Culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsCompany culture is helpful and everyone is willing to help. The benefits and salary was excellent!

ConsBusiness dress daily even on Fridays. Upper management sometimes not forth coming about changes

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement employee opinions and address concerns early on

Collections Representative at CompuCredit

Collections Representative (Former Employee) North Wilkesboro, NC

ProsCompuCredit offers a lot of flexibility as far as working full time or part time. There are also different shifts that you can work which allows a lot of people to work and a lot of new jobs offered in the area.

ConsWorking on subprime credit cards and collecting was terrible. The people you are collecting from have the worst credit possible and it's hard to get them to pay. You are compensated on how many people you can get to pay thier past due credit card.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more advancement opportunities and training for employees. Stop sending all the jobs overseas, no one wants to hear from somone from overseas.

Compucredit is a good place to work!

Operations Manager (Current Employee) Wilkesboro, NC

ProsFull authority to work and manage the way you think best, looking for results, so long as you don't break the law, do anything immoral or unethical.

ConsCompucredit just outsourced most of its credit card work off shore, so the company is downsizing. It's sad, because the work the in-house call centers did was outstanding, especially dealing with their subprime portfolio.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the deal....let people plan their future....

Worked for CompuCredit? Contribute to the Community!