Computer Sciences Corp

Computer Sciences Corp Reviews in Hyderābād

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Computer Sciences Corp President & CEO Mike Lawrie

Mike Lawrie

Pros
  • I have been enjoying work-life balance for some time; but not sure how long I can continue this(in 237 reviews)

• The opportunity to work from home "IF" it was written in the initial contract(in 96 reviews)

Cons
  • work-life balance advertised as being important when in reality it should be work(in 39 reviews)

• Very bad senior management, dont even have ethics or know to speak proper English(in 82 reviews)

136 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

Prosvery good company with good infrastructure, facilities, salary, work force and good and helpful environment.

Conssalary hike. work pressure, less faciities

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Use to be a Great Company

Service Delivery Coordinator (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsGood Compensation,Transportation Policy: Employee Friendly

ConsNo one has fair idea on the current policies as too many changes going on

Advice to Senior ManagementTake Proactive measures to be updated

Not a good company for freshers

Professional (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsGood Work Culture
    Decent Hikes
    Employee Freedom

ConsFreshers will have a bad experience .

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize the efforts of all individuals

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Low phased career development

Project Manager - Applications Designs (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsNo work pressure, flexible hours

ConsNo Challenging works, don't expect a career development.
    Known to have management having their own buddies as immediate hierarchy, that starts at level 3 till level 6 or 7. So individuals coming at middle, in spite of hard work, they never get promotions.
    I personally am with company for 5 years, and ended up being in the same level the day I joined, inspite of having rating 2 (exceeds expectations) constantly for past 5 years.

Overall Change in approach and structure lead the company to another dimension in a negative way

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsNice place to retire, Nice place to sit and work peacefully , very peaceful environment
    very less pressure of work

ConsRestructuring after restructuring, its been 2 years of restructuring and still we know that the end product is yet to be determined
    Middle level management dont want to move from there seat ..
    Very hard to get appreciated for your hard work

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stop this everlasting restructuring and focus on real issues of the employees and for the client

Global Problem Manager in CSC -- Working as problem manager focusing to reduce recurring incidents for IT infrastructure

Global Problem Manager (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsEmployee friendly environment and allowed to work from home when there are difficult situations to reach office premises

ConsSalary hikes are unpredictable irrespective of employee credibility and caliber .

Advice to Senior ManagementWhere employee is given rating for his contribution in organization, reporting manager should also be rated by resources for KPI's
    Instead of recruiting external resources, if interested employees are given opportunities in interested platform, it will help for attrition rate

It was a very good experience working with CSC as a fresher

Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsFirstly, Flexibility. No work tension, we can enjoy working at CSC. And also, Job security. There's no bossism. They treat al the employees equally (either CEO or manager or any other employee). I love the CSC's Skillport. It's a very good place to learn new things. I also like the rule of the company that, every employee should spend few hours every year learning new things by attending online classes and classroom training.

ConsThough freshers feel that compensation is good when compared to other companies, but it is less for experienced.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think they are doing their best by changing the organizational structure. I don't have any advices for them.

Technology transformation is the best thing i've seen at CSC in a long time.

Professional Database Administrator (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsLocal Management Outstanding, allowed me to support the mission and my life at the same time. Many offices that give the opportunity to work a reasonable distance from home.

ConsSupport for movement within company less than stellar,local recruiters never respond to inquiries, not even a sorry position is fillied.

Advice to Senior Managementneed to provide good hikes.

Fantastic Place to work

Configuration Manager (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsGreat Management. Policies are good and work place is great.

ConsNone till Date. everything is looking good till now.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are doing great.

project management

Project Manager (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

Prosflexi time. mandatory trainings. friendly atmosphere

Consno hikes. poor exposure. no growth

Advice to Senior Managementdig deeper pls

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!