Computer Sciences Corp

Computer Sciences Corp Reviews in Scottsdale, AZ

Updated May 1, 2014

Computer Sciences Corp President & CEO Mike Lawrie

Mike Lawrie

Pros
  • I have been enjoying work-life balance for some time; but not sure how long I can continue this(in 237 reviews)

• The opportunity to work from home "IF" it was written in the initial contract(in 96 reviews)

Cons
  • work-life balance advertised as being important when in reality it should be work(in 39 reviews)

• Very bad senior management, dont even have ethics or know to speak proper English(in 82 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good first Step

Senior Applications Developer (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsMy team was great to work with and they gave me a shot right after college

ConsPromotions did not come with appropriate pay increases. They charged more for my work but I saw little to none of that. Benefits have been going down hill. They have very little retention and career development.

Advice to Senior ManagementKey to better business is employees. Happy employee is a loyal and hard working employee.

Frustrating.

Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsIt's difficult to rate the whole company because it is so big and has a very wide range of careers and jobs to offer.

ConsIn my group it became quickly apparent that technical skill and the ability to do the job well was not an important factor for the management when deciding to hire or keep personnel. I was astounded by the selection of very unqualified individuals to fulfill fairly technical rolls as well as the "laying off" of very skilled technical engineers. At this point they are basing almost all decisions on "cost savings" it seems. Including myself my team had lost 3 people in the last 2 years, and none are being back filled. On top of that the workload basically doubled over the last year due to a new contract being signed.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire qualified people and get rid of the others.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!