Computer Sciences Corp

2.7
2,928 Reviews

Computer Sciences Corp President & CEO Mike Lawrie
Mike Lawrie

Pros
  • Very good work-life balance (as long as they keep you on the payrolls), good pay (in 299 reviews)

• The opportunity to work from home "IF" it was written in the initial contract (in 116 reviews)

Cons
  • work-life balance advertised as being important when in reality it should be work (in 53 reviews)

• Very bad senior management, dont even have ethics or know to speak proper English (in 89 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good first Step

Current Employee - Senior Applications Developer in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Applications Developer in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

My team was great to work with and they gave me a shot right after college

Cons

Promotions did not come with appropriate pay increases. They charged more for my work but I saw little to none of that. Benefits have been going down hill. They have very little retention and career development.

Key to better business is employees. Happy employee is a loyal and hard working employee.

Frustrating.

Former Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Computer Sciences Corp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It's difficult to rate the whole company because it is so big and has a very wide range of careers and jobs to offer.

Cons

In my group it became quickly apparent that technical skill and the ability to do the job well was not an important factor for the management when deciding to hire or keep personnel. I was astounded by the selection of very unqualified individuals to fulfill fairly technical rolls as well as the "laying off" of very skilled technical engineers. At this point they are basing almost all decisions on "cost savings" it seems. Including myself my team had lost 3 people in the last 2 years, and none are being back filled. On top of that the workload basically doubled over the last year due to a new contract being signed.

Hire qualified people and get rid of the others.

Computer Sciences Corp Photos