Computer Services

Add Photos

Steven A. Powless

Excellent experience

Intern (Former Employee) Paducah, KY

Pros-High exposure to senior management
    -Lots of responsibility given to young interns
    -Learned a lot about the way that retail banks process payments in checking, credit, debit, and direct deposit transactions.
    -Culture at the company is really great. People were very helpful and the interns were treated like any other employee and not like an expendable temporary laborer.

Cons-Pay could always be higher
    -Sometimes had to structure my own days
    -As with any internship, was sometimes stuck doing busy work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Could have been worse

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsGreat learning experience. Great benefits. Great profit sharing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an entry level developer position.

ConsOne of the reasons I went elsewhere was because I didn't see any chance of advancement within the company. Most employees had been there 10+ years and were in the same position they started in, because a lot of people made careers out of it. While this could be seen as a pro, I didn't want to be stuck in the same position for 10+ years without hope of advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay could be a bit better. Again, great place for a new developer to start, but when guys who have been there 10+ years are just now making the same salary as someone who just started, that could present issues.

CSI is a great company to work for!

Prosa very family oriented place
    values their employees
    customer focus, great customer service
    happy employees = happy customers
    great benefits
    I love my job and the company!

Conssometimes communication isn't the greatest
    management usually does a good job keeping employees in the loop, but it could always get better
    pay is okay compared to other companies (benefits are great so it balances out)

Worked for Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!