Computershare

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Computershare Chief Executive Officer Stuart Irving

Stuart Irving

Pros
  • Flexible commute and work from home policy is available to most of employees(in 5 reviews)

• Great people, lots of interesting work and project if you can get on to them(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Senior management keep fat expense accounts and work half as hard as their staff(in 6 reviews)

• No room for growth in fact its clear that if you get stuck in this call center you will die there(in 3 reviews)

People are great, the pay is good and the environment is positive

Software Developer (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people to work with. The pay was great and it was a very relaxed environment. Job felt very secure because of company financials. Great potential for growth within the local branch and there was great talent to learn from.

ConsThe headquarter not always in tune with the rest of the branches. We often felt like a side dish to the whole Computershare offering.

Too much of a challenge from both workload and work/life balance perspectives...

(Current Employee)

ProsThe people here are incredibly easy to work with and answer any questions or provide assistance whenever you need it.

ConsThe workload is extremely heavy, partly due to circumstance (company acquisitions within the past year), partly sue to seasonal workload (tax season), and partly due to being understaffed.

It was OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsManagemanr was friendly and fair.

ConsToo many temps, not enough permanent employees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Client Service Associate

Client Service Associate (Current Employee) Edison, NJ

ProsThere is nothing positive to say about Computershare.

ConsHorrible company to work for. You will be underpaid and overworked. There is no training or room for career development. Salary increase is only $500 to 1200 if its in the budget. Recently, I only got a little more of an increase because I gave my 2 weeks. I know it's not fair to other employees who work extremely hard. I reassigned because I received an offer of $80,000 for the same work.

Advice to Senior ManagementAcknowledge all your employees, because you will lose them all. CSAs deserve a higher increase. We are working with the client all day long. Without us the clients would not be satisfied with Computershare. Also, please stop the favoritism. We all work hard therefore we all deserve better compensation!

Computershare

Shareholder Relations (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

Prosnot much I can say

ConsThey eliminated the entire department without providing for employment elsewhere.

A company out of touch with how to delivery quality service and technology.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDecent benefits with good opportunity for lateral moves, possibly to other locations/countries. That's about it.

ConsThe buck never seems to stop anywhere at CPU. Failure to take action to punish or remove underperformers caused a total lack of accountability and quality by most people. There were definitely some great people at the company, but usually overworked cleaning up the mess left by others.

Advice to Senior ManagementInaction with underperforming individuals destroys the top performers.

Integrity and focus in CTS

Development Manager (Former Employee) Canton, MA

ProsKnowledgable and strong executive leadership

ConsIf you don't like travel, this isn't a company for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing your talent in the organization.

Working with Computershare was a challenging and wonderful experience.,

Billing Specialist (Former Employee) Jersey City, NJ

ProsEasy access to transportation and the company has growth potential.

ConsBetter pay and better health insurance.

Advice to Senior ManagementInteract more with your fellow co-workers regardless of their level of employment.

awful

Client Service Associate (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

ProsUnable to think of one.

ConsEverything, management and communication to employees here sucks

Advice to Senior Managementinvest in the employees and better technology

My work was always appreciated by management and supervisors, even when improvements were needed.

Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThey have some great benefits. There are many opportunities for growth throughout the company...in various parts of the US and around the world.

ConsExcept for some very restrictive cases, one would lose all unused PTO by the end of the fiscal year. It's not the worst thing in the world, but there is not much that I could find wrong with the company as an employer.

Worked for Computershare? Contribute to the Community!