Concentrix

Updated February 25, 2015
Updated February 25, 2015
2.4

Chris Caldwell

Pros
  • Relaxed casual work environment (in 11 reviews)

• One of the less stressful Call Center from an inbound standpoint (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • It's like a day-care call center as HR is always trying to deal with constant employee problems (in 13 reviews)

• Upper management frequently changes and has no interest in employees (in 10 reviews)

More Highlights

Not bad.

Former Employee - Technical Advisor in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Technical Advisor in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Concentrix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Hours are cool. Overtime is plentiful but not mandatory. The people are cool.

Cons

Management is not very communicative. Pay is meh. Won't work with a schedule.

Communicate with your team leads more.

really......no....reaally

Former Employee - Customer Service - Call Center in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Customer Service - Call Center in New York, NY

I worked at Concentrix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

pros... you work from home... friendly training

though you didn't get trained for what you

actually do on the phone ...then they tell

you why don't you know stuff that

we emailed you to learn

it is ridiculous

Cons

As nice as management is ... they are like used car salesmen

trying to sell you a lemon

they don't care about customer service

they only care about the feedback from the customers

because they probably get bonuses from the company

if the feedback is good

they don't care how competent you are

anyways...if I were a company

looking to do business with them

I wouldn't

Don't expect to get paid correctly or on time.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Concentrix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Better than unemployment, possibly a good starter company for an agent if they have never worked in call center environment with policies and processes already established.

Cons

Payroll, no system in place for recording actual time worked. Depends on a manager approving and submitting your hours hoping it actually happens and your paid on the actual paydate and correctly for the hours you worked. My experience was I was input into the system incorrectly, salary vs hourly, so when it came to my last pay check it was delayed for 5 days causing me to lose my apartment.
    The entire time I worked there I had no idea who was aactually submitting my time for my pay and no one in my department s management, HR, or project managers could tell me either. Of course it took me over two weeks to find someone that could tell me my employee ID number needed for a system needed to do my job correctly so I was not surprised by No one knowing who was handling my payroll. I reported to my manager on the payday following Christmas that I didn't receive my holiday pay for working Christmas day, I'm waiting for that check to possibly be sent out this week maybe.
    A coworker who has also resigned (due to lack of training, established processes, and leadership in the role) is still waiting for the first paycheck that should have been received almost three weeks ago along with last paycheck from last Friday. HR informed that the check was cut from payroll for the 78 hours worked before quitting and could be picked up next day, its still not been received by my former coworker or the AZ office and guess what... no one knows anything to be able to explain the issue for the delay.
    The people were wonderful I loved working with them. I can't blame them for the lack of processes, knowledge, or training when the senior manager over the project had only 3 weeks seniority over me and was still teaching himself his own job.

Get payroll together, there were too many complaints about not getting paid or incorrect hours in the time I worked there. Hearing same things every payday should create red flags to you as reasons for attrition.

Simple Application Process

Current Employee - Tax Advisor in Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Tax Advisor in Remote, OR

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

I applied for Seasonal Tax Advisor - Work from Home position. The hiring process was simple, once I passed the online skills assessment (approximately 2 hours). Upon passing, I received a schedule for a couple of phone interviews. The whole process took 2 weeks.

Cons

E-mail correspondence was often repetitive.

Worst company to work for

Current Employee - Infotainment Specialist in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Infotainment Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

no pros they do not know how to run COMPANY

Cons

My step son works there he had an asthma attack at my job and almost fired me because i used my cell phone to make emergency call to his mother. If you have family emergency they will call it as a no show to work even with dr excuse. they value policy over human life. They say they will give you 250$ for referring someone but they tax that so you are really getting 150 and they don't tell you that they tax it . if you have a death in the family they fire you for missing work must prove death certificate pictures don't work trust me. They give you sick days but to not be penalized you must schedule it three weeks in advance. So whats the point of sick days that you have if they use that against you. If you are one min late or early that's .15 points when you reach five points you are fired 3 points is a right up. They tell you there are approved sites but if you look at them they will fire you.

Show more compassion to your workers. Get rid of your point system and allow people to use their sick days. What is the point in giving a sick day if You penalize the person for using it. Get rid of cell phone use even GM hates your policy.

Favoritism

Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ
    Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Concentrix as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Desk job. Easy job. Chat and email for nike. Easy product knowledge thanks to the Internet. 5th floor.

Cons

The managers show favoritism. Me and another worker had great numbers and we were released due to "over staff". If you are not friends with the managers and kiss their butt, you will released. Everyday they would tell us your doing great we will make you a permanent employee. Then I show up and get walked out. No notice at all. 30 mins lunches not got since floor is on the 5th story.

Train your managers. It's not fair to just let someone with kids and bills go when they are doing their job how it should be done. Stop showing favoritism.

Don't work here

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

The only pro I can think of is the pay

Cons

Lot of cons, trainers are terrible. They treat people like they are irrelevant, they show favoritism and they tend to ignore you a lot when you need help.

HELP YOUR EMPLOYEES OR TRAINEES, DON'T LEAVE THEM, EMPTY HANDED OUT, WITHOUT HELP. YOU WILL LOSE LOYAL EMPLOYEES AND LOYAL CUSTOMER BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET ANY HELP!

Poor Management

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

Concentrix, would be a good place to work if management would be handled better, so at this time no pros.

Cons

I worked there for limited time, there management and payroll is are all handled via email. Communication is a big issue... Every payroll I ever received had to be mailed out and never received on time, then once direct deposit was set up for the following payroll there was another error

Work on communication with your employees, seem more available, and show you appreciate them. Words are empty coming to some via email on a error and even worse when that error continues to happen. Communication with employees are key, so my advice to keep employees and not just sometime employees work on your people skills...and right now if you reading this your listening skills...

No communication at all

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Rochester, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Rochester, NY

I worked at Concentrix full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Friendly place to work. They constantly look for feedback and give you the impression they actually hear you. There are events and constant team building

Cons

There is no consistency , follow through or real communication. There is a lack of professionalism that is sacrificed in their zeal to drive results. Favored management is never held accountable.

Raise your level of expectations with each other . Open lines of communication with everyone and follow through. Remember you will get what you expect.

W-a-H

Former Employee - Wah in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Wah in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Concentrix part-time (less than a year)

Pros

nothing except work from home

Cons

Paycheck errors every time. Horrible inadequate training

Get people in training position who know whT they are doing

Concentrix Photos