Concentrix Reviews

Updated April 17, 2015
206 reviews filtered by
2.5
Chris Caldwell

Pros
  • Relaxed casual work environment (in 11 reviews)

• One of the less stressful Call Center from an inbound standpoint (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • It's like a day-care call center as HR is always trying to deal with constant employee problems (in 13 reviews)

• Upper management frequently changes and has no interest in employees (in 10 reviews)

1. Tier 1 Customer Service Representative

Current Contractor - Customer Service Agent in Daleville, IN
    Current Contractor - Customer Service Agent in Daleville, IN

I have been working at Concentrix as a contractor

Pros

The company so far has been great to work for. I'm pretty flexible schedule wise but many employees seemed to loose their flexibility upon getting hired and trained .Management seemed to go out of their way to accommodate everyone's schedules and I've heard little to no complaining there. Frequently asked if we would like overtime.

Cons

Probably the uncertainty as a contract employee as to the job security at any given time. I know I'm doing a stand up job and my immediate supervisor has assured me that he values me as a top performer and so do his bosses .it would be great to know that they plan to secure me into a position within the company as opposed to wondering if this is temp position as I do really enjoy my job and the company.

Advice to Management

Perhaps a session following training on the inside and outs of the staffing opportunities and how that works.Many people feel that once tax time is up they will get laid off.

2. love it

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

They provide good equipment. Staff is amazing. Day goes fast.

Cons

I have nott found one yet!

3. Great/Stable place to work

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Concentrix full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The of CSRs and Management are all very friendly if you avoid the company politics.

Cons

Bluetooth calls are the most common and are pretty much the same each time. It can make the job somewhat monotonous.
    The attendance policy needs some revision. Its somewhat strict.

5. Tier I Tech support representative

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

They are somewhat flexible with attendance, depending on your circumstances.

Cons

Unorganized...pay rate could be better.

Advice to Management

Listening to the employees will help get more organized.

6. It is rewarding to work with a company that values their employees and has continuous growth.

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

Concentrix offers not only competitive salaries, great benefits, and flexible schedules, but in addition they value each and every one of their employees. This is not just a job, it is a career and Concentrix makes it a point to engage and invest in all employees, not just on a work lever but a personal level as well. Looking forward to the next step!

Cons

I have no cons to list.:)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

No advancement opportunities

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Can wear jeans to work everyday .

Cons

No advancement opprotunities it based on who is friends with the manager and no performance. I have worked at Concentrix for 3 years and gave been making the same rate for the past year it does not go any higher. New people are being hired making 50 cent less than me and I have been there 3 years . I have no been able to move up in the company as told in the interview. There is something called pay for performance which is suppose to be paid out at the end of the month and seems to never been on anyone's check and nobody in management knows why. Not flexible with schedule. Not able to take any off days after putting in notice 3 months prior. You are expected to work everyday and never take any time off for family vacations.

Advice to Management

Very unorganized company everyone needs to get on the same plan and tell the all of the other management team.

8. Not at all what I thought. It's one if the most difficult jobs I've ever done.

Current Employee - Turbotax Work From Home in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Turbotax Work From Home in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

I'm getting making money although but a lot for the abuse you take from customers and dealing with non helpful supervisors

Cons

Lack of sufficient training, micromanaged, tier2 who really don't know anymore than agents so you stick waiting and waiting for an answer they don't know.

Advice to Management

More qualified tier 2 with better attitudes. Agents take a lot of abuse so keep that in mind. Nobody want to get cussed out n then hv try to be nice anyway. Not for $9.25. Please fix software!!

what a dump!

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Boulder, CO
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Boulder, CO

I have been working at Concentrix as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Nothing about this cattle call center of a McJob is worth your time ... run!

Cons

This "IBM" facility that is run by Concentrix and staffed by at least five different staffing agencies is hands down the worst of the worst call centers I've ever worked. Concentrix doesn't give a damn about who they hire. The pay is awful! The facility is run-down and disgusting. The agency reps are real tools, and run so many people through the doors to fill quotas that no one stays long. It really feels like a compound or prison. There is no doubt in my mind that management would prefer that the desperate souls working here should be chained to their desks. Go work at Target or any restaurant and make more money and see the sunlight (yep, no windows either).

Advice to Management

Management at Concentrix illustrates everything that is wrong with Corporate Greed run amuck. It should be criminal the way this company is run.

10. Slow to adapt

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

Easy going atmosphere, not too much pressure from supervision

Cons

Lack of support tools, lack of training and ongoing support to improve performance

Advice to Management

Focus more on retention rather than recruitment which creates a revolving door environment

It's a job not a career

Current Employee - Lead Generation
    Current Employee - Lead Generation

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very relaxed, no suit nor tie. Most people are friendly there.................

Cons

They hire anyone with a pulse, standards are low but expectations are high. Management barely interacts with staff. Lack of communication between staff and management. Pay is ridiculously low.

Advice to Management

Hire people with some education. Having a pulse should not be the only requirement.

Concentrix Photos