Concentrix Reviews

Updated March 27, 2015
194 reviews filtered by
2.4
Chris Caldwell

Pros
  • Relaxed casual work environment (in 11 reviews)

• One of the less stressful Call Center from an inbound standpoint (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • It's like a day-care call center as HR is always trying to deal with constant employee problems (in 13 reviews)

• Upper management frequently changes and has no interest in employees (in 10 reviews)

1. It is rewarding to work with a company that values their employees and has continuous growth.

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

Concentrix offers not only competitive salaries, great benefits, and flexible schedules, but in addition they value each and every one of their employees. This is not just a job, it is a career and Concentrix makes it a point to engage and invest in all employees, not just on a work lever but a personal level as well. Looking forward to the next step!

Cons

I have no cons to list.:)

Keep doing what you are doing!

2. Not at all what I thought. It's one if the most difficult jobs I've ever done.

Current Employee - Turbotax Work From Home in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Turbotax Work From Home in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

I'm getting making money although but a lot for the abuse you take from customers and dealing with non helpful supervisors

Cons

Lack of sufficient training, micromanaged, tier2 who really don't know anymore than agents so you stick waiting and waiting for an answer they don't know.

More qualified tier 2 with better attitudes. Agents take a lot of abuse so keep that in mind. Nobody want to get cussed out n then hv try to be nice anyway. Not for $9.25. Please fix software!!

3. No advancement opportunities

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Can wear jeans to work everyday .

Cons

No advancement opprotunities it based on who is friends with the manager and no performance. I have worked at Concentrix for 3 years and gave been making the same rate for the past year it does not go any higher. New people are being hired making 50 cent less than me and I have been there 3 years . I have no been able to move up in the company as told in the interview. There is something called pay for performance which is suppose to be paid out at the end of the month and seems to never been on anyone's check and nobody in management knows why. Not flexible with schedule. Not able to take any off days after putting in notice 3 months prior. You are expected to work everyday and never take any time off for family vacations.

Very unorganized company everyone needs to get on the same plan and tell the all of the other management team.

5. Slow to adapt

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

Easy going atmosphere, not too much pressure from supervision

Cons

Lack of support tools, lack of training and ongoing support to improve performance

Focus more on retention rather than recruitment which creates a revolving door environment

work in recruiting/HR

Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (more than a year)

Pros

anyone with a pulse can get hired if they can pass basic testing , I am leaving as soon as I secure alternate employment.

Cons

they pay like crap, 25 people I hired didn't get a paycheck for almost a month, one person I hired was sexually harassed infront of an entire training class and trainer and when it was reported NOTHING was done, said there was no proof however an entire training class witnessed the disgusting remarks made to this young lady, but they terminated another person without even doing a full investigation because someone said this person helped them on a test, when they had proof in their hands it was a different employee but they didn't want to term that person.
    If you need a job with clear processes in place, this is not it, if you need to go somewhere and get a few paychecks at crap pay (12hr for tech support and customer service) then this may work. Be prepared to never get an answer, to never have HR support, and everyone you ask for help will send you to someone else.

take ownership, stop and help people even if it "isn't in your job description"

Not bad.

Former Employee - Technical Advisor in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Technical Advisor in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Concentrix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Hours are cool. Overtime is plentiful but not mandatory. The people are cool.

Cons

Management is not very communicative. Pay is meh. Won't work with a schedule.

Communicate with your team leads more.

8. Desperately in need of people.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Longmont, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Longmont, CO

I worked at Concentrix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nice management and trainers, also coworkers are friendly.

Cons

So eager about hiring individuals they delay all screening processes until after you are employed. I worked for three weeks and was suddenly let go due to them saying my background check disqualified me from the position. I discussed my record with both the staffing agencies and the hiring manager Justin and was assured everything would be fine.

My trainer even went to the office with me to advocate how I was the best in her class and am perfect for a career at concentrix. Unfortunately HR claimed their "hands were tied."

So full employment screenig before starting employees.

really......no....reaally

Former Employee - Customer Service - Call Center in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Customer Service - Call Center in New York, NY

I worked at Concentrix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

pros... you work from home... friendly training

though you didn't get trained for what you

actually do on the phone ...then they tell

you why don't you know stuff that

we emailed you to learn

it is ridiculous

Cons

As nice as management is ... they are like used car salesmen

trying to sell you a lemon

they don't care about customer service

they only care about the feedback from the customers

because they probably get bonuses from the company

if the feedback is good

they don't care how competent you are

anyways...if I were a company

looking to do business with them

I wouldn't

Don't expect to get paid correctly or on time.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Concentrix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Better than unemployment, possibly a good starter company for an agent if they have never worked in call center environment with policies and processes already established.

Cons

Payroll, no system in place for recording actual time worked. Depends on a manager approving and submitting your hours hoping it actually happens and your paid on the actual paydate and correctly for the hours you worked. My experience was I was input into the system incorrectly, salary vs hourly, so when it came to my last pay check it was delayed for 5 days causing me to lose my apartment.
    The entire time I worked there I had no idea who was aactually submitting my time for my pay and no one in my department s management, HR, or project managers could tell me either. Of course it took me over two weeks to find someone that could tell me my employee ID number needed for a system needed to do my job correctly so I was not surprised by No one knowing who was handling my payroll. I reported to my manager on the payday following Christmas that I didn't receive my holiday pay for working Christmas day, I'm waiting for that check to possibly be sent out this week maybe.
    A coworker who has also resigned (due to lack of training, established processes, and leadership in the role) is still waiting for the first paycheck that should have been received almost three weeks ago along with last paycheck from last Friday. HR informed that the check was cut from payroll for the 78 hours worked before quitting and could be picked up next day, its still not been received by my former coworker or the AZ office and guess what... no one knows anything to be able to explain the issue for the delay.
    The people were wonderful I loved working with them. I can't blame them for the lack of processes, knowledge, or training when the senior manager over the project had only 3 weeks seniority over me and was still teaching himself his own job.

Get payroll together, there were too many complaints about not getting paid or incorrect hours in the time I worked there. Hearing same things every payday should create red flags to you as reasons for attrition.

11. Simple Application Process

Current Employee - Tax Advisor in Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Tax Advisor in Remote, OR

I have been working at Concentrix

Pros

I applied for Seasonal Tax Advisor - Work from Home position. The hiring process was simple, once I passed the online skills assessment (approximately 2 hours). Upon passing, I received a schedule for a couple of phone interviews. The whole process took 2 weeks.

Cons

E-mail correspondence was often repetitive.

Concentrix Photos