Concentrix Reviews

Updated August 28, 2014

2.6

Chris Caldwell
1 Rating

Pros
  • Salary and working environment, you have the chance to show up yourself, just be good (in 10 reviews)

• There are a lot of good people, but the company is viewed as a "spring board" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • It's like a day-care call center as HR is always trying to deal with constant employee problems (in 11 reviews)

• low pay ,favoritsm, no advancement I was told that employees receive more training if number were low (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

Small Startup Growing Fast

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is growing fast. It seems to have a culture that is employee focused. The benefits are good.

Cons

Because it's growing fast, resources are very limited. Needs to shore up compensation. Training does not exist for new employees.

Do not get too big that you lose the founding culture of the company. Slow and steady growth is better sustained over fast growth. HR needs more resources. Training needs to be developed for managers.

If you have a question, no one has an answer.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Possibility of making $2000 commission in the Mbrace program.

Cons

You must keep track of your commission, otherwise they will automatically deduct it like you never earned it. Also, if something needs to be done and an issue arises that effects the whole team, upper management will send you in circles without giving an explanation or solution.

Upper management in the Phoenix location is shady and dishonest. There is definitely a link in the chain where money is being pocketed and needs to be investigated before the location fully collapses.

training, pay and "support" really stink!

Former Employee - Advisor
    Former Employee - Advisor

I worked at Concentrix part-time for less than a year

Pros

working at home and not actually rubbing elbows with idiot staff.

Cons

training is too short and fast; human resources says one thing then they let the trainer do what s/he wants. subsidiary of intuit; had i known, i wouldn't have bothered to stay because intuit likes to play funny with people's money. payroll messed with my check, so i had to mess with them right back. my classmates and i had to continually complain about being ignored during nesting. tier 2 argues about taking phone calls, and i've had a few hang up on me. told team lead who said there was nothing she could do since she wasn't their manager (except blame new employees). really. $9.25 is not enough money to tolerate such b.s. quality assurance is a joke because they don't acknowledge if someone else steers you wrong. smh.

get a spine and get a life! you need to cough up more cash if you want employees to tolerate your nonsense and cowardice. fire the idiots in payroll, and hold everyone accountable for their actions. allow a means to report someone who refuses a call then do something about it. when people start leaving before they're out of nesting, that should be a wake-up call for you. but, you're so good at avoidance, aren't you?

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Obvious favoritism, poor training and support manager! Complete waste of time!

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative  in  Daleville, IN
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Daleville, IN

I worked at Concentrix part-time for less than a year

Pros

Paid training. However, the pay is extremely low as compared to other call center opportunities that are out there.

Cons

I reported a system ID problem on day two of my training. The fact the ID did not work properly, prevented me from fully grasping the training material, and made it impossible to participate in group discussions and hands on exercises. After 13 days of extremely faced-paced training, my ID still did not work even after reporting thie issue to my trainer at least three times! The trainer COMPLETELY BLEW ME OFF! During training, several students were kicked off the systems multiple times everyday, and we had numerous technical problems (ie: loss of audio). There was favortism by the trainer as he connected primarily with the male members of he class.

Don't blow off and ignore your employees when they reach out to you for help!

Coworkers are amazing... But...

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Pittsford, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Pittsford, NY

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the people I get to work with, the work is easy and the money isn't terrible.

Cons

Terrible management. The most unorganized company I've ever worked for. The higher up the chain the less they know but the more they think they know, it causes the work place to be stressful and for employees to feel mistreated. The goals that upper management set are too high and unrealistic. Huge turnover rate that is scary.

Upper management needs to leave the floor alone and allow them to breathe and make the sales that we have always been making! And middle management should be working for the "little" guys and helping us to remain happy instead of always pleasing the upper management.

Disorganized.

I worked at Concentrix

Pros

Great employees and good location.

Cons

Poor management. Will fire people for managers not liking you. Its like a highschool full of people being paid to much.

CLEAN HOUSE.

Concentrix (formerly Minacs) - this is not a career

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - Legal  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - Legal in Austin, TX

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Paid holidays are the only perk for hourly employees.

Cons

Typical Call Center environment. Prepare to be treated like a small child for far below a living wage. Team Leads are glorified babysitters. When you treat people like kindergartners they act like kindergartners. Complaints addressed to HR are not handled and usually pawned off on someone else.

If you want to draw and retain quality employees you need to pay for them.

Cheap

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good place to get your foot in the door. Recently underwent rapid expansion, leading to quick promotions to those in the right place at the right time. There are some great personalities that work there.

Cons

They are as cheap as possible. They don't give merit-based raises. You need a promotion or you're stuck at your starting pay. Little to no incentive. They will literally hire anyone off the streets, so expect an unprofessional environment. It's like a day-care call center as HR is always trying to deal with constant employee problems. Upper Management has no clue what goes on in the facilities they "manage". It may only survive because of the current demand for US-based call centers. It's definitely not a company I would work for for very long. Less than 10% of their employees have been there over 5 years if that tells you something.

Take a look in the mirror.

RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS TOXIC ENVIRONMENT

I worked at Concentrix full-time

Pros

Okay job if you are starting out and can't find a job anywhere else.
    At least you can get some experience here if you want to work in a toxic call center environment.
    If you are a felon or have DUI's then you can get hired.

Cons

Favoritism, more favoritism and more favoritism, along with no raises.
    Anyone who wants a career path and not a job should not even go here.
    Your co-workers may be felons, or ask you for rides because they have DUI's and can't drive
    Severe lack of restroom facilities and/or time off phones to go to the restroom
    Lack of integrity and/or condfidentiality within management, etc

Actually hire people with management skills not just game players and YES Boss individuals
    This is not a healthy environment - very toxic unless you are one of those favored by ":managers"
    Enjoy your job till you develop a stress related illness and see the light

Disorganized.

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Concentrix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are a lot of good people, but the company is viewed as a "spring board". I believe their business model is to train and push out. Lots of work, no extra pay. It's fair to say about half my job, I didn't sign up for, but management still rolls duties down hill...but that's only when you let your managers know about the gaps. They don't seem to be aware of the inner workings of anything.

Cons

Low pay, little advancement, disorganized, bad hr.

Create an understanding of your business.

Worked for Concentrix? Contribute to the Community!