Concentrix Reviews

Updated October 10, 2014
Updated October 10, 2014
2.5

Chris Caldwell

Pros
  • Relaxed casual work environment (in 11 reviews)

• One of the less stressful Call Center from an inbound standpoint (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • It's like a day-care call center as HR is always trying to deal with constant employee problems (in 13 reviews)

• Upper management frequently changes and has no interest in employees (in 10 reviews)

More Highlights

Give Raises to Build & Raise Employee Morale

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very laid back & plenty of overtime

Cons

No raises & being dual- skilled (taking calls for multiple oem's) w/o viable compensation

Promote more often & implement raises in the OEM programs.

Solid company

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Competitive salary, support from parent company, strong leadership, creative

Cons

Post IBM acquisition we've become more like IBM & less like old Concentrix. Benefits are good not great.

Organizational mess

Current Employee - Supervisor in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good clients
    Relaxed casual work environment
    Decent benefits without costing too much

Cons

Concentrix acquired IBM legacy this year. This has caused a lot of senior level leadership issues.
    Low management pay. Lower than other BPO call centers in the area.
    Everything is manual (timekeeping, payroll, reporting etc)
    Constant changes, more than you want or need.

Show appreciation and provide feedback to all your employees and they will produce better results.

A company to suffer

I have been working at Concentrix full-time

Pros

International exposure. You can get in touch with employees from several countries

Cons

They don't care about young employees. Just senior analysts and managers receives attention

Concentrix cares little for their employees.

I worked at Concentrix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the people that work their are really helpful and will do their best to make sure that things get done.

Cons

There are a lot of issues. Salaries will never change. Upper management frequently changes and has no interest in employees. There are far to many managers. Some managers have only one other employee under them who is themselves a manager of one or two other managers. It can be very difficult to find the right person to talk to about any given situation.

training, pay and "support" really stink!

Former Employee - Advisor
    Former Employee - Advisor

I worked at Concentrix part-time (less than an year)

Pros

working at home and not actually rubbing elbows with idiot staff.

Cons

training is too short and fast; human resources says one thing then they let the trainer do what s/he wants. subsidiary of intuit; had i known, i wouldn't have bothered to stay because intuit likes to play funny with people's money. payroll messed with my check, so i had to mess with them right back. my classmates and i had to continually complain about being ignored during nesting. tier 2 argues about taking phone calls, and i've had a few hang up on me. told team lead who said there was nothing she could do since she wasn't their manager (except blame new employees). really. $9.25 is not enough money to tolerate such b.s. quality assurance is a joke because they don't acknowledge if someone else steers you wrong. smh.

get a spine and get a life! you need to cough up more cash if you want employees to tolerate your nonsense and cowardice. fire the idiots in payroll, and hold everyone accountable for their actions. allow a means to report someone who refuses a call then do something about it. when people start leaving before they're out of nesting, that should be a wake-up call for you. but, you're so good at avoidance, aren't you?

If you have a question, no one has an answer.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Possibility of making $2000 commission in the Mbrace program.

Cons

You must keep track of your commission, otherwise they will automatically deduct it like you never earned it. Also, if something needs to be done and an issue arises that effects the whole team, upper management will send you in circles without giving an explanation or solution.

Upper management in the Phoenix location is shady and dishonest. There is definitely a link in the chain where money is being pocketed and needs to be investigated before the location fully collapses.

Small Startup Growing Fast

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company is growing fast. It seems to have a culture that is employee focused. The benefits are good.

Cons

Because it's growing fast, resources are very limited. Needs to shore up compensation. Training does not exist for new employees.

Do not get too big that you lose the founding culture of the company. Slow and steady growth is better sustained over fast growth. HR needs more resources. Training needs to be developed for managers.

Obvious favoritism, poor training and support manager! Complete waste of time!

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Daleville, IN
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Daleville, IN

I worked at Concentrix part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Paid training. However, the pay is extremely low as compared to other call center opportunities that are out there.

Cons

I reported a system ID problem on day two of my training. The fact the ID did not work properly, prevented me from fully grasping the training material, and made it impossible to participate in group discussions and hands on exercises. After 13 days of extremely faced-paced training, my ID still did not work even after reporting thie issue to my trainer at least three times! The trainer COMPLETELY BLEW ME OFF! During training, several students were kicked off the systems multiple times everyday, and we had numerous technical problems (ie: loss of audio). There was favortism by the trainer as he connected primarily with the male members of he class.

Don't blow off and ignore your employees when they reach out to you for help!

Coworkers are amazing... But...

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Pittsford, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Pittsford, NY

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Love the people I get to work with, the work is easy and the money isn't terrible.

Cons

Terrible management. The most unorganized company I've ever worked for. The higher up the chain the less they know but the more they think they know, it causes the work place to be stressful and for employees to feel mistreated. The goals that upper management set are too high and unrealistic. Huge turnover rate that is scary.

Upper management needs to leave the floor alone and allow them to breathe and make the sales that we have always been making! And middle management should be working for the "little" guys and helping us to remain happy instead of always pleasing the upper management.

Concentrix Photos