Concentrix

Be The First To
Add Photos

Concentrix CEO John Ludwig

John Ludwig

Pros:
  • "Work Environment , infrastructure , Weekend holidays, good colleagues"
    in 9 reviews
  • "There are a lot of good people, but the company is viewed as a "spring board""
    in 5 reviews
Cons:
  • "Call-center culture allows for strong competition even among colleagues"
    in 8 reviews
  • "low pay ,favoritsm, no advancement I was told that employees receive more training if number were low"
    in 8 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Small Startup Growing Fast

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsThis company is growing fast. It seems to have a culture that is employee focused. The benefits are good.

ConsBecause it's growing fast, resources are very limited. Needs to shore up compensation. Training does not exist for new employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not get too big that you lose the founding culture of the company. Slow and steady growth is better sustained over fast growth. HR needs more resources. Training needs to be developed for managers.

Coworkers are amazing... But...

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Pittsford, NY

ProsLove the people I get to work with, the work is easy and the money isn't terrible.

ConsTerrible management. The most unorganized company I've ever worked for. The higher up the chain the less they know but the more they think they know, it causes the work place to be stressful and for employees to feel mistreated. The goals that upper management set are too high and unrealistic. Huge turnover rate that is scary.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management needs to leave the floor alone and allow them to breathe and make the sales that we have always been making! And middle management should be working for the "little" guys and helping us to remain happy instead of always pleasing the upper management.

Cheap

Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Rochester, NY

ProsGood place to get your foot in the door. Recently underwent rapid expansion, leading to quick promotions to those in the right place at the right time. There are some great personalities that work there.

ConsThey are as cheap as possible. They don't give merit-based raises. You need a promotion or you're stuck at your starting pay. Little to no incentive. They will literally hire anyone off the streets, so expect an unprofessional environment. It's like a day-care call center as HR is always trying to deal with constant employee problems. Upper Management has no clue what goes on in the facilities they "manage". It may only survive because of the current demand for US-based call centers. It's definitely not a company I would work for for very long. Less than 10% of their employees have been there over 5 years if that tells you something.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look in the mirror.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Disorganized.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat employees and good location.

ConsPoor management. Will fire people for managers not liking you. Its like a highschool full of people being paid to much.

Advice to Senior ManagementCLEAN HOUSE.

Concentrix (formerly Minacs) - this is not a career

Customer Service Representative - Legal (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsPaid holidays are the only perk for hourly employees.

ConsTypical Call Center environment. Prepare to be treated like a small child for far below a living wage. Team Leads are glorified babysitters. When you treat people like kindergartners they act like kindergartners. Complaints addressed to HR are not handled and usually pawned off on someone else.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to draw and retain quality employees you need to pay for them.

RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS TOXIC ENVIRONMENT

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOkay job if you are starting out and can't find a job anywhere else.
    At least you can get some experience here if you want to work in a toxic call center environment.
    If you are a felon or have DUI's then you can get hired.

ConsFavoritism, more favoritism and more favoritism, along with no raises.
    Anyone who wants a career path and not a job should not even go here.
    Your co-workers may be felons, or ask you for rides because they have DUI's and can't drive
    Severe lack of restroom facilities and/or time off phones to go to the restroom
    Lack of integrity and/or condfidentiality within management, etc

Advice to Senior ManagementActually hire people with management skills not just game players and YES Boss individuals
    This is not a healthy environment - very toxic unless you are one of those favored by ":managers"
    Enjoy your job till you develop a stress related illness and see the light

Disorganized.

Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThere are a lot of good people, but the company is viewed as a "spring board". I believe their business model is to train and push out. Lots of work, no extra pay. It's fair to say about half my job, I didn't sign up for, but management still rolls duties down hill...but that's only when you let your managers know about the gaps. They don't seem to be aware of the inner workings of anything.

ConsLow pay, little advancement, disorganized, bad hr.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate an understanding of your business.

Great place to work

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)
    Rochester, NY

ProsI have been working at Concentrix for 2 years as a TPR. I recently was promoted to BDM (Business Development Manager) to bring in new clients and be part of Concentrix and help build company revenue. Management looked at my hard work and it paid off. This is a far company to work for and look forward to growing within this organization.

ConsThey could do better doing a background check prior to hiring.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy Managers that I worked for, for the past two years have been more then far and understanding with me. They are easy to talk to and really worked with me. They have always treated me as an equal

GREAT place to work!

ProsMy co-workers are some of the coolest people I know.

Great place for advancement! I have moved up to a new position each year I've worked here.

Multiple Opportunities in different types of work.

Paid holidays or DOUBLE PAY if you come in.

ConsVery few. I've run into a few co-workers that were not as friendly as the rest. To be fair, they usually don't meet the metrics (which aren't that hard) or stop coming to work altogether.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up, I've never worked for such an open organization.

Sales Rep

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    South Jordan, UT

ProsVery easy going and laid back. Not a high pressure job. If you do you job they will not micro manage

ConsThere really is a very small window for pay advancement. You can max out very easily.

Worked for Concentrix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Concentrix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Concentrix CEO John Ludwig. All 108 reviews posted anonymously by Concentrix employees.