Concept Software & Services

4 Employee Reviews Back to all Reviews

Great Company, Great People

Current Contractor - Java Developer in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Contractor - Java Developer in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Concept Software & Services as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Great company, with plenty of potential for growth and wonderful way of keeping there employee up to date on the lastest technologies

Cons

Training can be to fast pace at times

Fraud Company...!

Current Contractor - Software Developer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Concept Software & Services as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Nothing good about them, its almost 7 months, till now did not paid a single penny.

Cons

Wont pay the salary from jan to till date

Release the payment immediately...! why do u wanna cheat consultants.

Concept Software & Services Response

Aug 26, 2014President

Concept Software is a e-verified company and is in compliance under DOL wage and hour guidelines. If you say you did not get paid then why did you not complain to DOL about this non payment you are ... More

good experience

Current Contractor - Software Developer in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I joined Concept with reference of one of my Friend who's already a CSS Employee. When 1st time I came to US I was totally new about US Geography & Market, the management systems of CSS are very cooperative they guide and placed me on project as per their commitment in 3 to 4 Weeks.

CSS people work on their commitment, getting project and H1 transfer was very smooth. The CEO of this Company Mr. Ravindra Bhave is very supportive. They have very good Recruitment and marketing team.
    the best part of my experience is, I did not invested a single amount from my pocket.

They are plenty of people working with me @ Concept Software, they are extremely professional and stick to work ethics which are guided by several core values. Jobs in Concept are trending and highly beneficial.

Cons

talking with Americans is difficult, i believe they should have a translator but yes i know that is my problem.

keep it up

Undermining experience and they will get you with a long overhead contract.

Former Employee - Software Developer in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Concept Software & Services (more than a year)

Pros

Obviously the only thing good about the company is the training they provide within Java, .ASP.

Cons

Working here is an 18 month contract that they will try to push on you. If you want to break that contract it is $8000 dollars. Yes, $8000. So you are stuck with them for 1 year and 6 months. The first six months you are getting paid $600 bucks. My initial thought was....are you serious? No one can possibly survive off $600 bucks for 6 months.

Stop paying training for $600! Raise it to $900 or $1000 if you want recent grads to come to your program!

Also Concept-Software, quit lying about your company with these fake "good" reviews! You can't trick anyone! We know you're trying to recruit new people and get them into a long binding contract based on the reviews on glassdoor!