Concept Software & Services

Concept Software & Services President & CEO Ravindra Bhave

Ravindra Bhave

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great Company, Great People

Java Developer (Current Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

ProsGreat company, with plenty of potential for growth and wonderful way of keeping there employee up to date on the lastest technologies

ConsTraining can be to fast pace at times

good experience

Software Developer (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsI joined Concept with reference of one of my Friend who's already a CSS Employee. When 1st time I came to US I was totally new about US Geography & Market, the management systems of CSS are very cooperative they guide and placed me on project as per their commitment in 3 to 4 Weeks.

CSS people work on their commitment, getting project and H1 transfer was very smooth. The CEO of this Company Mr. Ravindra Bhave is very supportive. They have very good Recruitment and marketing team.
    the best part of my experience is, I did not invested a single amount from my pocket.

They are plenty of people working with me @ Concept Software, they are extremely professional and stick to work ethics which are guided by several core values. Jobs in Concept are trending and highly beneficial.

Constalking with Americans is difficult, i believe they should have a translator but yes i know that is my problem.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep it up

Undermining experience and they will get you with a long overhead contract.

Software Developer (Former Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

ProsObviously the only thing good about the company is the training they provide within Java, .ASP.

ConsWorking here is an 18 month contract that they will try to push on you. If you want to break that contract it is $8000 dollars. Yes, $8000. So you are stuck with them for 1 year and 6 months. The first six months you are getting paid $600 bucks. My initial thought was....are you serious? No one can possibly survive off $600 bucks for 6 months.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop paying training for $600! Raise it to $900 or $1000 if you want recent grads to come to your program!

Also Concept-Software, quit lying about your company with these fake "good" reviews! You can't trick anyone! We know you're trying to recruit new people and get them into a long binding contract based on the reviews on glassdoor!

Worked for Concept Software & Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Concept Software & Services reviews and ratings in Atlanta, GA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Concept Software & Services CEO Ravindra Bhave. All reviews posted anonymously by Concept Software & Services employees.