Concept Software & Services Reviews

Ravindra Bhave

1. Great Company, Great People

Current Contractor - Java Developer in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Contractor - Java Developer in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Concept Software & Services as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Great company, with plenty of potential for growth and wonderful way of keeping there employee up to date on the lastest technologies

Cons

Training can be to fast pace at times

Fraudulent Training

I have been working at Concept Software & Services full-time

Pros

The stipend that they give you. Its not much but it's better than the rest of the company

Cons

The training is not worth it. It isn't FAST PACED. They have outsources overseas workers train you via skype, they use google and use w3schools( a joke) and then you have to pay them back regardless. You have to pay them for the training in the end but they don't tell you until you actually move here. Long story short, they charge you for using google. Half the time, the workers correct the instructor because all the instructor did was copy and paste because they can't code themselves. In some cases listening in to an overseas call center. Plus what they teach you is similar to a entry high school computer class and then try to contract you out to good paying companies by having you lie on your resume. Don't believe them because even if your "salary is high" they take more than half of your paycheck as their FEE for training. You won't be a real programmer coming out of here. They just feed you questions to help you lie on a job interview and once you get hired, that's all on you. Either way, you still owe them money for training. Its nothing but greed. It would be ok if you had professional in house trainers but they have their overseas people read from material that they stole from the internet. The last thing is that they lie about the companies they have contact with. In reality most of the people that did find jobs found them on their own because this company is unreliable. So in the end, you end up finding a job yourself, training yourself and owing them money because they force you to sign a contract before showing you the actual training.

Find real trainers if you want to make your company successful. Stop being disingenuous to potential workers saying that you're giving them a job when in reality you are just having another service do it for you and you take over 60% of their paycheck. Also stop the call center "trainers". Be professional, not cheap.

Dec 1, 2014President

Dear Anonymous person
    I hope you understand written and spoken English. If so before the actual training or signing of the contract you were interviewed and then attended the boot camp and were
    ... More

Fraud Company...!

Current Contractor - Software Developer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Concept Software & Services as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Nothing good about them, its almost 7 months, till now did not paid a single penny.

Cons

Wont pay the salary from jan to till date

Release the payment immediately...! why do u wanna cheat consultants.

Aug 26, 2014President

Concept Software is a e-verified company and is in compliance under DOL wage and hour guidelines. If you say you did not get paid then why did you not complain to DOL about this non payment you are ... More

5. Nothing But a good sell to get you in....!!!!

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Concept Software & Services as an intern (more than a year)

Pros

The only good thing, if one, is the training. They will provide different technologies to you, but the overall training is not that good.

Cons

The 18-month contract is a piece of crap (always trying to modify it & make attempts for you to sign it), they will "SELL" you a fairy tail dream about how they have all these clients (a LIE) and how much money they've been bringing into the company (yeah, by ripping off their own workers one by one once they are placed on a job). They always say that they don't treat this as a vocational school whatsoever(well it definitely don't feel like a corporate world environment ). Oh Yeah, they always say that they will support you regardless (a bunch of backstabbers, smiling in your face). No type of growth in this company as they are so unorganized, promising you that you will be able to work on a bunch of programs onsite (another LIE). They're so many more cons to this company, but I'm done giving them even more spot-light time!

Screw them!!! and if you do decide to take your faith with this company, I will tell you to watch your back at "ALL TIMES!!!"

Aug 26, 2014President

Concept Software Path to Employment Program helps young and deserving Graduates to get trained and have jobs in main stream America. By Posting an anonymous review you are not telling the complete ... More

6. Very Good Company

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Concept Software & Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very friendly management and staff to work with

Cons

No so good Medical benefits

Concept Software & Services - path to employment program

I have been working at Concept Software & Services

Pros

Concept Software provided training under there path to employment program.
    They paid me during the internship and after the training placed me on a project with AT&T.

Cons

So far nothing at all

None

Thanks Concept Software!!

I have been working at Concept Software & Services

Pros

Provided with a quality training on Java and placed with Rollins, now I am earning a salary over 70K..

Cons

Never faced any at all

None

9. Nice company to work with

Former Contractor - Java Developer in Houston, TX
    Former Contractor - Java Developer in Houston, TX

I worked at Concept Software & Services as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Complete Support and Timely Communication
    Guest House facility
    Can attend training sessions at no additional cost

Cons

Back to back interviews with different clients

Please provide mock interviews

good experience

Current Contractor - Software Developer in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I joined Concept with reference of one of my Friend who's already a CSS Employee. When 1st time I came to US I was totally new about US Geography & Market, the management systems of CSS are very cooperative they guide and placed me on project as per their commitment in 3 to 4 Weeks.

CSS people work on their commitment, getting project and H1 transfer was very smooth. The CEO of this Company Mr. Ravindra Bhave is very supportive. They have very good Recruitment and marketing team.
    the best part of my experience is, I did not invested a single amount from my pocket.

They are plenty of people working with me @ Concept Software, they are extremely professional and stick to work ethics which are guided by several core values. Jobs in Concept are trending and highly beneficial.

Cons

talking with Americans is difficult, i believe they should have a translator but yes i know that is my problem.

keep it up

Undermining experience and they will get you with a long overhead contract.

Former Employee - Software Developer in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Concept Software & Services (more than a year)

Pros

Obviously the only thing good about the company is the training they provide within Java, .ASP.

Cons

Working here is an 18 month contract that they will try to push on you. If you want to break that contract it is $8000 dollars. Yes, $8000. So you are stuck with them for 1 year and 6 months. The first six months you are getting paid $600 bucks. My initial thought was....are you serious? No one can possibly survive off $600 bucks for 6 months.

Stop paying training for $600! Raise it to $900 or $1000 if you want recent grads to come to your program!

Also Concept-Software, quit lying about your company with these fake "good" reviews! You can't trick anyone! We know you're trying to recruit new people and get them into a long binding contract based on the reviews on glassdoor!