- Any Location
- Any Job Title
- Any Status
2 Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
I worked at Conch Technologies
Conch Technologies is a good company anyone would love to work there no doubt about that and their very professional
I have no cons in which to suggest about Conch Technologies like I said earlier they are very professional anyone would love to work there
Advice to Management
Very professional people
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Conch TechnologiesDoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEODoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO
if you are in a project, they will pay you on time, answer your calls any given time of the day and find projects with very little turnaround time. If are looking to gain some experience and move on This is definitely not the place for you !!.
Company is an absolute nightmare to work for. They have managed to flout every rule cleverly in the book and get away with it. They treat their employees like slaves and will resort to arm twisting to get consultants to stay on. Some of the unethical practices I have seen:
1) They will show the consultants a doctored purchase order with one billing rate and keep the actual one the vendor sends with them so that they can increase their margins.
2) They will ask you to sign a contract on work visa, H1-B and will be utterly uncooperative if you land a full-time position and decide to move on.
3) If you land a full-time while you are employed with them, they will ask you to pay money to get your visa document. This happens to be illegal too.
4) They will hold a certain portion of your paycheck ransom.
5) They will NEVER give your visa document( Highly Illegal as per USCIS rules), so think twice about joining.
6) They will call at given time of the day, even when you are in a client location and talk to you in the most condescending and rude manner if things go south with billing rates with vendors.
They are guilty of getting their administrative staff to write positive reviews for them, so they can present a rosy picture of the company.
Advice to Management
Treat your employees with the respect they deserve. its their hard work that brings you revenue and not the other way around. signing a contract is strictly illegal and unethical when you bring it up after the commencement of a project.