Concussion Graphics

www.concussion.net

Concussion Graphics Reviews

3.3

Allen Wallach

A great intern experience. They took a chance on someone like me with not that much experience and gave me experience.

Former Employee - Account Service Intern  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Account Service Intern in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Concussion Graphics

Pros

Interns get responsibilities and a lot of chances to learn

Cons

Could be more money added to the stipend. Would be nice if every intern had a specific mentor throughout the internship.

Keep up the great work!

Looks great, feels wrong

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Concussion Graphics

Pros

Modern and elite interior design that fits with the mission of the company; trendy and interesting coworkers; parking; GREAT Christmas Part; pretty girls

Cons

There is no concise way to describe how awful Concussion is as a working environment. While my first couple of months were wonderful, people slowly began to open up to me about how dissatisfied they were with the pay and opportunities for professional growth. The management uses friendliness and worker-perks to distract them for their low-pay and often low value. . They also put a high demand on "creating validity" and are too cheap to buy the tools that could make their business thrive.

Rethink internal structure of creative and business split--- causes serious disharmony within the company. Also, the "friendly" nature of the business causes endemic gossiping issues, supported by the management. Learn to confront people head on.

Worked for Concussion Graphics? Contribute to the Community!