Condusiv Technologies

Condusiv Technologies CEO Jerry Baldwin

Jerry Baldwin

8 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Condusiv Technologies full-time for less than a year

ProsDecent pay. A good structured and professional work environment. Good learning experience for young professionals. Excellent training program for your job.

ConsLong hours to start with no overtime paid to employees. They circumvent CA law by paying you a lower hourly rate during your training period.

Advice to Senior ManagementBeware long-term employees that are fudging their statistics.

A terrible place to work

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Condusiv Technologies full-time for less than a year

ProsGood pay while they can afford

ConsThere was no plan in how to run the company. The owner selected new management team and let the management team ran for a year or two, and kicked the management team away. I was hired when this new management team was in position, and now the owner found out that the company could not afford the cost, so they let the employees go like an unused toy. If you cannot afford the cost, why the hell did you hire us in the first place? We had good jobs and were not crying to work in this s*** place!

Beware interviewees! Do not be fooled by what they say. The turnover rate is extremely high there! They're hiring because they THINK they could make sales go up. And sometime later, they will let you go if the sales does not go up!

If you plan to take the job, please be prepared to land another job while you are working in there. You are competing with the time to find out if you can find another job first, or they will lay you off first!

Advice to Senior ManagementNone. As the owner is always changing his mind.

No Future, just long hours and zero rewards for hard work

Senior Devtest Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Condusiv Technologies full-time for more than a year

ProsI learned somethings about testing automation

Conslong hours.
no planning
tons of turn over

Advice to Senior Managementget a new job. This place is going to hell

No incentives, no fun, Long hours 6 day work weeks

Web Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Condusiv Technologies full-time for more than a year

ProsI can't think of any

ConsMangers scream and yell. 12 hour days, 6 day work weeks

Arbitrary and ill-conceived strategies wreak havoc and instability within the company.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Condusiv Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThey have a good Marketing team. Location is only five minutes from the Burbank airport. The products are pretty good.

Cons40% turnover within the past 18 months, mostly from layoffs. Sales territories changed six times over that period. Constant changing of direction and strategy. Employees are undervalued and are often reminded that they are replaceable.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe positive and motivate through encouragement and leadership rather than intimidation.

Toxic Work Environment

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Condusiv Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSome great staff below management level. Smart engineers. Interesting software.

ConsOther staff below management level will throw you under the bus to gain favor. Base pay is not bad, but not top of the line for software sales positions. Earning potential for commissions is very low. No one ever makes their numbers, so their jobs are constantly in jeapordy, which is verbalized regularly by management. SVP of sales is never available, and does not protect you from the wrath of the CEO which is a wrath that never stops. The CEO is intimately involved in every aspect of the company. He is hurting the company, not helping it. He's extremely abusive, and he changes his policies daily, then rips you for following the previous policy because it didn't work. Don't bother with HR. They won't help you, as he openly threatened the staff about the consequences of going to HR. iF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GOOD SALES JOB, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's pointless

Beware of hot-tempered management and constant reorganization

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Condusiv Technologies full-time

Pros- Truly amazing group of professionals to work with
- Great employee benefits such as ample vacation days and 401k plan
- Fully stocked break room!

Cons- Hot-tempered management allow emotions to get in the way of making sound business decisions
- Constant reorganization within departments causes work-related stress and confusion

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach, let others do their job.

A bunch of Hippocrates....

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Condusiv Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros> Cutting edge technology
> Great technical team

Cons>Working on full time is more of less like hell in initial days, as we need to do some crappy stuff of attending some idiotic classes after working the full day till 10;) pm at night.

> No recognition for the work you do.

Advice to Senior ManagementSorry They are not ready to listen..am not dumb to do it....God Bless...

Worked for Condusiv Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Condusiv Technologies reviews and ratings in Burbank, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Condusiv Technologies CEO Jerry Baldwin. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Condusiv Technologies employees.