Conenza

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Tony Audino

A fantastic, accepting, fun exciting place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsFantastic Co workers with diverse interest and skills
    Open door policy with all of the executives
    From the top down this company encourages innovation and gets excited by new and creative ideas. Everyone is open to accepting ideas and to discussing them in a very open and frank manner.

The company is very transparent and makes an employee feel valued and welcomed.

It also feels that management is committed to an individual and will work with people to help them reach their full potential and to create a fun, invigorating, collaborative work environment.

From Friday socials, to monthly company outings, to full team trips to Montana this is an amazing company to work for, and they really care about their employees as much if not more then their customers!

ConsBeing a small company they can't always offer the programs they want to for their employees (i.e. full tuition reimbursement or free parking).

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing! I have complete faith in the leadership at Conenza and while I may challenge ideas, I would gladly follow them anywhere!

Working with a committed team of individuals who make every day at Conenza, even the challenging ones, worthwhile.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsGreat team - Fortune 1000 customers -- emerging technology space -- great benefits including sabbactical -- stock options -- downtown Seattle location.

ConsSmall team means you wear a lot of different hats -- you have to be someone that's flexible and willing to chip in wherever, whenever.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think our leadership team does a great job of running the day to day operations and managing the staff. Of course there is always room for improvement in everything you do.

A very solid and hard-working team and puts the customer as #1

Manager (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

Prospositive and enthusiastic environment, everyone wants to be here and no politics
    Highly entreprenurial environment open to ideas and willing to try new things to innovate
    A culture of trust, collaboration and teamwork
    An A++ list of customers that are highly supportive of the company

ConsWe don't have unlimited budgets to do the things we want to do, but I think that's just the reality of business these days. We are small but mighty!

Worked for Conenza? Contribute to the Community!